Poll

What do u guys want???

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ummm I cant belive that I am creating a topic πŸ˜›. But seriously this whole forum is chaos when it comes to  deciding up which track we expect from the CVs and which one not😳. So yeah I decided  to open the poll and do tell the reason also =]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--HiNa-- thumbnail
i dont wanna Marriage Track i wanna Office Track of ArHi 😍 i wanna there to come more close to each other i wanna they romantci and cute scenes in every each episode 
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Marriage track..show end karna hain kya ?? 🀣

Yeh ghar ka track achcha hain... ASR is taking undue chutti jst to be with khusi all the tym !!!🀣

Keep---------------Smiling !!!😊
rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks 4 the poll Sanju
I'm confused between the options
I think I will go for office track, it will be more funny
The marriage track seems to be a primitive concept, dont want more hatred missunderstandings etc
I want gradual progress in their relationship and I'm happy with the current developments
Edited by rechup - 12 years ago
sunaina02 thumbnail
I definitely do not want office track as Khushi is not exactly ready to be in office . It would very unrealistic if from saying sapa and lipistick she is suddenly seem making presentations in english.

I would have love to see Dr Higgins and Eliza Dolittle ( mY fairlady aka pygmallion) type of track where Arnav will change Khushi into the soohisticated wife he needs as a leading businessman and Kkhushi wil become a perfect society lady .

But at the end Arnav will realize how he loved the junglee Khushi and will miss her πŸ˜‰
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArHi4ever

i dont wanna Marriage Track i wanna Office Track of ArHi 😍 i wanna there to come more close to each other i wanna they romantci and cute scenes in every each episode 

I knw when they will be together than it will be amazing in this way we will get sooo sooo much of ArHi scenes😍
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: tomnjerry2

Marriage track..show end karna hain kya ?? 🀣

Yeh ghar ka track achcha hain... ASR is taking undue chutti jst to be with khusi all the tym !!!🀣

Keep---------------Smiling !!!😊

I knw marriage track is used when CVs are done with there alll ideas and there story so they used it as there last resort 🀣
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: --sunshine--

I knw when they will be together than it will be amazing in this way we will get sooo sooo much of ArHi scenes😍

i agree we will get sooo many ArHi scenes and that will make out go mad over agine πŸ€ͺ
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: rechup

Thanks 4 the poll Sanju

I'm confused between the options
I think I will go for office track, it will be more funny
The marriage track seems to be a primitive concept, dont want more hatred missunderstandings etc
I want gradual progress in their relationship and I'm happy with the current developments

Yeah I am liking the current track but somewhere I read that I want thi and that so when it comes to anytrack than the whole forum is in chaos and no one tells that what they want basically.  so I thought through this poll I will get proper idea that whats the public demand=]

Thanx alot for commenting

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Too early for the marriage track whether its love filled or hate filled!!.. I want both of them to fall deep in love first!