Asian Forums Banner Contest-mods plz chk

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Jahnvi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Jahnvi-

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
To Moderators,

A banner contest took place in April, 2011 in Asian Forums and there was a voting round #1 as well. However, after the voting, the second round or the winner were never announced and neither was the banner changed. If one of the mods could please take down this topic, count the votes, and change the current banner with the winning one, that would be great. Everyone put in a lot of effort and even though I didn't participate, I know how eagerly the participants wait for the results to be announced.

Here is the link:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1657208

I hope this is taken care of soon :) It's not a busy forum so perhaps this was neglected but still there's a few of us who would like to see this change taking place!

Thank You,

Jahnvi

Edited by -Jahnvi- - 14 October 2011 at 6:51pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Asian Forums Banner Contest-mods plz chk" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged

Hey Jahnvi,

It seems like the DT member who had arranged the banner contest is not active anymore hence it got delayed.

It was just the first round, another round need to be hold to announce the winner. I will get someone to conduct the next round, however, there is a mini problem. We don't know who made which banners so it will be great if they could come forward and  pm us.

-Jahnvi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Jahnvi-

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Hey Aahaana, thanks for replying back.

I will try to see if there is a way the banner makers can come forward. Until then, can you get the 2nd voting round going please? Thank you :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top