Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
So ture. He has always gone out of his way to give Rashi what ever she needs and all that Rashi has done is be rude to him and treat him like garbage. Jigar deserves better than hat. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Harshika4Life

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I felt so sorry for Jigar ... (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

annu.ac

annu.ac

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
jigar is gold hearted person he deserves better than rashi.i hope he will understand rashi's true colours so soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Harshika4Life

Harshika4Life

IF-Stunnerz

Harshika4Life

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged

yah me to jigar is a sweetheart n very understanding an a open minded person, rashi shuld be pleased tht she has gt a very understanding n loving husband so wht mre does she want, jigar deserves alot mre than wht he is getting he luivs rashi alot bt she, she dsnt see tht all tht all she sees is wht gopi is upto n all tht, he deserves a person who is caring n loving tht will stand by him all the way n personally i think rashi is nt deserving to have jigar aftr wht she has dne n behavd towards him, truly feel bad for jigar for wht he has to put up with..

Edited by Arnisha - 11 October 2011 at 5:59am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top