I felt so sorry for Jigar ...

sandyuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I felt so sorry for Jigar today ... and he doesn't even know the full extent of Rashi and Urmi's kalakari's. All he has ever done is try to be a decent husband. He doesn't derserve all this. Hopefully, all this will open his eyes and toughen him up.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I know!! It's so bad for Jigar. His face today when he found out that little bit of what Urmila said he looked so despondent!! I dread to think what he will feel like when the whole truth comes out.

Jigar deserved someone much nicer and I sincerely hope that he gets a girl who is worthy of him - if it's going to be Rashi then she has a lot of making up to do before she is truly worthy of being Jigars wife.
uamaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hope so to because whilst I love SNS the show has tended to show that nice people = being a doormat (Jigar, hetal and Gopi). 
Thamanna85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bad for Jigar, but good for Vishal. Finally he gets to do some acting. I thought it was nice to see a new expression on his face. Edited by Thamanna85 - 12 years ago
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I know its not fair on him at all😭 he such a sweet guy😊 and look whos got as a wife the witch from hell 😡and the mother in law lets not even get started🤢
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I did feel sorry for his character, but the way he was acting like he heard so much, all he heard was that Rashi is the sun as being the fortunate one to have married Jigar and that Sonal understands what she has told her, so nothing that will lead him to feel his world has suddenly caved in...his look was too shell shocked. 

From what he heard he should have concluded okay my ex fiance has come on the scene and my mother-in-law has told her that Rashi is better wife for me then she could ever be and asked her if she understood what she is saying. Kokila says much worse at the house in front of Jiger and he just stays quiet and it doesn't alter his mood the way what Urmila did altered it today.

The only bit that is promising about this whole encounter with Urmila and Sonal is that Sonal was told the whole truth of her break up with Jigar, that it was a kalakari for her to leave and Rashi to step in. Hopefully with this knowledge she lets the Modi's know about it, because Jigar didn't hear that part of the conversation...if he had then I would totally understand his shell shocked expression. 
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago
Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
He's prolly one of the nicest characters besides  Gopi...Poor him!
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
At the moment he's collateral damage in getting the truth of Rashi out into the open.
Poor Jigar but like said before we'll have more scope of acting from Vishal now hopefully.
We've seen little of Jigar so far, I would love to see angry Jigar soon.
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sandy i agree but i have always wanted him to know so we can have some future twist coming on the show  it will be wonderful to see 
Nilu.Dasuni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Jiger is such a nice person who not deserved such things to happen in his life.
Rashi is not deserved a hubby like Jiges.
Vishal done really well today.