Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

sandyuk

IF-Dazzler

sandyuk

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
I felt so sorry for Jigar today ... and he doesn't even know the full extent of Rashi and Urmi's kalakari's. All he has ever done is try to be a decent husband. He doesn't derserve all this. Hopefully, all this will open his eyes and toughen him up.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-shaffaThamanna85riatagoremadhu_sridhar-neela-uamazPN_luvs_ArjunNilu.Dasuni-JollyJabeen-ANJ4ani_grNazmaJll-Shilpa-ll.Nafisa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I felt so sorry for Jigar ..." in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
I know!! It's so bad for Jigar. His face today when he found out that little bit of what Urmila said he looked so despondent!! I dread to think what he will feel like when the whole truth comes out.

Jigar deserved someone much nicer and I sincerely hope that he gets a girl who is worthy of him - if it's going to be Rashi then she has a lot of making up to do before she is truly worthy of being Jigars wife.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shahsb_26-neela-sandyukNilu.Dasuni-JollyJabeen-.Nafisa.

uamaz

Goldie

uamaz

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
I hope so to because whilst I love SNS the show has tended to show that nice people = being a doormat (Jigar, hetal and Gopi). 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-neela-sandyukNazmaJ.Nafisa.

Thamanna85

Goldie

Thamanna85

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Bad for Jigar, but good for Vishal. Finally he gets to do some acting. I thought it was nice to see a new expression on his face.

Edited by Thamanna85 - 10 October 2011 at 1:27pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-neela-sandyukParijatrocksNazmaJANJ4.Nafisa.

Sars.

IF-Rockerz

Sars.

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
I know its not fair on him at allCry he such a sweet guySmile and look whos got as a wife the witch from hell Angryand the mother in law lets not even get startedDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Thamanna85sandyuk.Nafisa.

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
I did feel sorry for his character, but the way he was acting like he heard so much, all he heard was that Rashi is the sun as being the fortunate one to have married Jigar and that Sonal understands what she has told her, so nothing that will lead him to feel his world has suddenly caved in...his look was too shell shocked. 

From what he heard he should have concluded okay my ex fiance has come on the scene and my mother-in-law has told her that Rashi is better wife for me then she could ever be and asked her if she understood what she is saying. Kokila says much worse at the house in front of Jiger and he just stays quiet and it doesn't alter his mood the way what Urmila did altered it today.

The only bit that is promising about this whole encounter with Urmila and Sonal is that Sonal was told the whole truth of her break up with Jigar, that it was a kalakari for her to leave and Rashi to step in. Hopefully with this knowledge she lets the Modi's know about it, because Jigar didn't hear that part of the conversation...if he had then I would totally understand his shell shocked expression. 

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 11 October 2011 at 1:15am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_Precious_Thamanna85shaffasandyukNazmaJ

Hot_Indo_Chilly

IF-Dazzler

Hot_Indo_Chilly

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
He's prolly one of the nicest characters besides  Gopi...Poor him!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thamanna85sandyuk

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
At the moment he's collateral damage in getting the truth of Rashi out into the open.
Poor Jigar but like said before we'll have more scope of acting from Vishal now hopefully.
We've seen little of Jigar so far, I would love to see angry Jigar soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thamanna85sandyuk

Post Reply New Post

Go to top