TOI: The beginning of a new chapter

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

The beginning of a new chapter in Siddhi's life

TNN | Oct 11, 2011, 12.00AM IST
Keerti Nagpure

The plot of Parichay on Colors has got more interesting now with the unfortunate turn of events. Siddhi has married Kunal Chopra aka Sameer Soni despite differences only to help the Chopra family in augmenting the family income after her fiance Anand's death.

The focus clearly is on Keerti Nagpure, who plays Siddhi. "Now that I will be playing the protagonist Kunal Chopra's wife, the responsibility of the success of the show lies on me equally. With the character taking focus, I am working extremely hard to make each scene look perfect on screen."

Just like the show's concept, Keerti too believes in second chances and is looking forward to the new twist. "I am pretty close to my onscreen character Siddhi who is a fun loving and independent girl. Though she might have a broken heart, she will continue to be the strength for Kunal's family. Similarly, I can go to any extent for the happiness of my family and friends."

About her views on love, she says "Love for me is a very pure emotion and something I feel one must experience, but for now I want to focus on my career. I am at an early stage in my career where I'm learning at every step. Parichay is the perfect show for me to get my fundamentals about acting right. I have a very co-operative co- star like Sameer Soni, with whom I share a great equation unlike our onscreen characters. His support has helped me overcome my nervousness and perform better."

Hope this new chapter takes Siddhi to newer heights!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

rasmicananyashera-Swetha-AbhiAniKhaLidaHhkhb17AnkitaKaran-sahasra--MariaMars-shumi.neemeRajinilicious

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
thanks for the article.Smilekeerti is perfect in siddhi's roleThumbs Up and she's lucky to have sameer as her co-star.i saw in keerti's fb fan pg-it seems she's having good comfort level with sammy off screen.SiNal look cute togetherDay Dreaming n have awesome chemistry,looking forward to see more of their scenesBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MariaMars-

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
thanks for the article dear...Big smile btw will this article help us to increase the CM points?Tongue
-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

thanks for the article dear...Big smile btw will this article help us to increase the CM points?Tongue

no dear.. only india forums article will help us increase CM points Big smile
-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.. Initially i didn't like her as the lead for the show. but she's improving and with sameer to help her, i'm sure she'll do well...

All the best to keerti..

@Sahasra : Can u gimme the link of her FB page dear?
Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MariaMars-

Originally posted by shumi.

no dear.. only india forums article will help us increase CM points Big smile

TB articles are ONE of the factors considered in CM points..
Articles/ Discussion topics are also given weightage... in CM points..!Embarrassed
neeme IF-Sizzlerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Thanks For The ArticleSmile..Keerti is perfect in Siddhi Role..and its really not looking that she is new In Accting..or doing first time serial.>She is fab in accting...GOOD LUCK FOR THE CAREER KEERTI Thumbs Up
Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing my dear armu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index