Page 1 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Sorry dear friends for spoiling the party , but Mera naam Kools haiLOL what to do , Gotta speak my mind

Uptill now

1] Archana spoke out at LAST minute and refused Manav Divorce when she got that stupid saboot from Damodar and disrupted Manav Shravni's wedding plans ...bcoz of her unwillingness to give Manav a chance to explain , How much Manav had suffered YAAD KARO 

2] Archana spoke out at last minute after repeatedly ignoring Manav's pleas NOT to marry Jaywant Rane  and came running to Shravani's wedding to say U know What I find I cannot live without Manav after all and I want him back on YOUR WEDDING DAYLOL

3] Archana speaks out at LAST minute on Adoption Day when she had days to Take this decision . Sure she is fully within her rights to do so , but My point is

Does she understand the HAVOC her last minute moody awakenings CAUSE in other people's LIVES ? Is it FUNNY ? Is she entitled to do this and go UNCHECKED forever in this serial ?

I did NOT want Soham to Go to Varsha and I am very glad he was Not handed to her but I do NOT feel Archana is a big heroine with that background music and her talks on MAA Ki Mamta . 

This was shown to glorify her and Manav was purposefully dumbed down , but I feel very annoyed with her as

Frankly speaking Sulochana seemed More attached to Soham than Archana . Till today morning she was preaching to Sulochana how much Varsha needed Soham and had not given Soham a thought .

Why did she not speak out earlier when Manav WENT to Varsha's house to give Soham up ? At that time she had gone like a partner in crime .

Is it good to tamper with a psychotic person's already unstable emotions ?

Varsha who was on border of psychosis will now perhaps become really psychotic . I know all hate her and do not care a damn about her but is this fair to that just , sensible man , Satish , who had foreseen this and had repeatedly REFUSED to take Soham back and later asked them to REthink ?

He had clearly told That if Varsha becomes insane I have to bear the brunt .

This Archana encouraged Varsha's addiction to soham by repeatedly lending her baby like a toy to her for days and months and this Archana gave her hope in her psychosis by supprting her husband initially in the giving up of her baby .

If Varsha goes totally over the bend now , Will not Satish suffer eternally ?  Is it a joke , handling an insane wife ?

Archana was ok to share her baby once more with Varsha ...the legal adoption troubled her a little , but even to THAT she agreed . Certain things pointed out by her mother made her RETHINK and she decided to have her last minute says .

How long will we see she going scot free after unleashing havoc ? Will this serial give NO CHECK to Archana for HER mistakes ?

Manav was shown as plain stupid and Varsha has paid by getting ditched at last minute but are Archana's faults to be ignored ? Is she really a big great MAA ?

No one should make taking Last minute decisions a habit ...it can DESTROY lives , that kind of dangerous habit . To this day in PR we see Archana leaving a trail of unhappy lives ...by her dramatic last minute decisions . Shravani , Varun , Manav himself , The Deshmukhs, Satish ...so many people have suffered due to Archana's  poor decision making abilities .

Anyways to whom am I talking LOL CVS will NEVER show Archana properly chastised . I bet the next track is Archana VS Manav in which SHE is the leader of the GAREEB Chawl people and Manav represents the BAD RICH people .LOL

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 10 October 2011 at 11:50am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

aswapuirenepcitrusysancheetanoopuraroraAmarMotisowmya_jairamdd.coolprassy.kaviClaire0206viramPremeerKashWestwickTanyazprasad1991zeezee55Mohini19lil_tweetJulie0001Gauri22bharadwaj_kParamjitHillyloveTulseyumayalSwati_ThaneearchanamanavLumossuanSushitaLover23.Mandy.gaurimishanycsweetiePiyatrix

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "When will this serial chastise Archana" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sushkita10

IF-Rockerz

sushkita10

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
kools di i agree what u say about archana its actually rule of every ser  to make suspence and to creat maha hungama.bt i agree that archana shouldnt to go with manav, if manav go alone there then its ok that she unaware it bt she said sul that varshaki halatShockedthen last min deciecion was wrong may b sul make her understand about soham future which she didnt think bt every mother think naturally.bt kya kara ya cv CRAZY to creat HUNGAMA do it may b under pressure they did itLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

umayalSushitaLover23suankoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poas

kools di i agree what u say about archana its actually rule of every ser  to make suspence and to creat maha hungama.bt i agree that archana shouldnt to go with manav, if manav go alone there then its ok that she unaware it bt she said sul that varshaki halatShockedthen last min deciecion was wrong may b sul make her understand about soham future which she didnt think bt every mother think naturally.bt kya kara ya cv CRAZY to creat HUNGAMA do it may b under pressure they did itLOLLOL

poppy but now the last minute speaking is becoming too much .It was only done to make Manav look like the bad guy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Kools,
As usual, you have made some thought provoking statements.

Can't disagree with you at all regarding the effects of Archana's last minute decisions! Even when she returned home, Sulochana noticed she was subdued and asked if she wasn't happy that Soham wasn't adopted.
Archana should've been overjoyed she still had her son with her, but she was thinking of the sister she just disappointed again. Not that I feel sorry for Varsha at all! Never will!!!

Archana needs to think things through in the early stages. Think of who is the most important person in a  particular situation, and make a decision accordingly. She must then stick to that decision, regardless of who tries to convince her otherwise, for their own selfish reasons.

I don't think she will ever pay for this habit. She is the lead, and they ultimately win. Another one of those things we dislike about serials like PR.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazumayalkoolsadhu1000

Piyatrix

IF-Sizzlerz

Piyatrix

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
yea agree, Archu always has this sudden realisation or what do u call it in literary term epiphany Ermm whether it's the divorce, her engagement to Satish, Manav's 2nd marriage, her 2nd marriage, and on numerous occasion including the Sohum-Varsha episode, she gets this sudden bolts which makes her realise her stupidity and she finally acts to redeem herself, without giving a damn thot to what the other person must be going through, honestly honestly Varsha deserved it but felt terrible for Satish Ouch , be it Manav, Shravni, Satish, Jaywant all have been at the receiving end of her last moment awakenings LOL LOL though Shravni & Jaywant I don't pity at all cos they were equally responsible but poor decent Satish, do feel for him the most Ouch Satish's life has been anything but normal since he met the Karanjkars and the last few months have been harrowing for him, I hope he doesn't have a emotional breakdown after this Ouch he has suffered a lot, can fully understand and empathise with him when he said I have nothing to do with u ppl anymore, good Satish go away as far as possible from Karanjkars and start a normal life, if possible

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TanyazHillyloveumayalsuankoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
 She must then stick to that decision, regardless of who tries to convince her otherwise, for their own selfish reason

But she doesn't Sharon . She does NOT stick to her decisions , she PRETENDS to go along for a brief time and then capasizes it all by saying Sorry , Now I don't want this . Life is serious business , Sharon . EACH time she has done it ...EACH time . NO check to her . I am totally with u , Soham shud NEVER go to Varsha . But I did not like the WAY it happened , ALL this could have been Avoided . EACH of Archana's Last minute Moody Decisions Have affected AT LEAST one innocent person . 

Her last minute refusal to divorce Manav resulted in Sachu being born illegitimate , as during the next wedding date , Kaka DIED . Had Manav Married Shravni  immediately after the divorce has he had planned earlier , Sachu wud be born as a LEGITIMATE child . I know , Nobody wants Manav Shravni tigether , I am merely pointing out the legitimacy factor .

Her Last minute appeal to Madhuri has resulted in Varun turning Illegitimate coz his mom LIED in court ...For so many days Archana was insisting she wants NOTHING from Madhuri but only Madhuris friendship , which was a lie

Her last minute denial in Adoption after inflaming Varsha's psychotic feelings is gonna wreak Havoc on SATISH . Sure , Archana returned like a Devi to her chawl home , all secure and happy and maternal , but Satish ? He has gone home , harassed OUT of his wits , trying to handle an uncontrollably depressed woman who is slipping into psychosis

Its NOT GOOD to play with feelings of a mentally disturbed person . Satish had NOT wanted this baby after Manav had told him to get lost , He kept REFUSING this and told them what he  foresaw

SOME punishment should be given to Archana also . Its not just Varhas fault u know , Archana too constantttly encouraged it .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetaTanyazHillyloveumayalSushitaLover23suanPiyatrix

umayal

IF-Dazzler

umayal

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Hai Kool Di,

Di, actually after watching the serial I was about to post something similar to this. But I too thought I would be a spoil sport, that's why restrained from doing it.

As you have started the post, I take the liberty to ..Big smile.

Yes, agree with you on her decision timing and I am fed up with her last minute impulsive decisions  too.

Di, actually I would like to differ from either sides.

Neither today track  increased the value or image of archu nor it thrashed the image of Manav.
Neither archu looked good nor Manav looked bad.

I wasn't happy with the time of archu's reaction or the way the track went. Damage has been done already with their decision that none of their act will redeem them nor will make the loyal viewers cool.

They had so much time and occasions to say a no and remain strict in their decision. But Nope.Asusal a last minute Drama had to take place...Ufff... that made them look bad again.
Its not that if they had say a no before and remain harsh like this with varsha will not create a high point dramaa at that time. if it was earlier ,ARMAN's reaction would have been loved by all.

So this last minute drama doesnt impress me , just felt bad for archu that her character has been destroyed once again.  for me it doesnt resurrect her, it again spoiled her showing  that her impulsive decisisons at last minute hurt someone or the other. I wish to see this side of her, guarding her son like a tigress on most of the occasions.At that time she disappointed me by not reacting like that  and now reacting by this also she disappoints me as it was the wrong time.

Poor sathish I would say. he doesn't deserve  this all ,though varsha deserves everything coming her way.

Though I have not impressed with the way it went, BUT ONE THING I AM HAPPY ABOUT is ,yes I dont want soham to be with  varsha, I was Happy that soham was with ARMAN. I wished it immensely.
More than  for ARMAN,  for soham sake I never want soham to be with varsha.

So it was a happier day for me, at work. some problem existing for weeks got solve today.
And I wished this soham track to end with soham being with ARMAN, hope that happened today.
And then forum  new banner also comes into existence when some happy news for viewres is there. This Zee and Cvs have little bit lend theirs ears to viewers loud voice.
so happy about all this.

Edited by umayal - 10 October 2011 at 1:30pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazkoolsadhu1000Piyatrixgaurimisha

Piyatrix

IF-Sizzlerz

Piyatrix

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
her worst last decision was the one with Madhuri, really felt terrible for Maddy more then Satish, I mean her convincing Maddy about Vandu and the kids were outrageous, poor naive Maddy lost everything, hubby, kids financial security, for this I can never forgive Archana and nor will Varun when he'll know about this Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TanyazgaurimishaDabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Go to top