Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Jaz1990

IF-Rockerz

Jaz1990

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Kastur gave her jewellary to mohan, was that a right move by her ? What would any other girl in her position do? will yu do the same?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kastur giving her jewellary to mohan??" in Dharampatni forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

geet138

geet138

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
no... jewelry is for her security ,mohan shud not even think about it...

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
I am holding off on my more specific comments till I read the written update, and I I understand more clearly what was said.

But I will say I knew as I watched what was going to happen. But still I felt sad at her situation.  Even bad for Mohan because I think he knew what exactly he was asking for.  But her taking off that jewelry, and then her the bride with her jewelry off--it just had this melancholic feel permeated within.

april10

IF-Rockerz

april10

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
I guess Kastur did not have a choice Barat was at bride's door and she was left with no option.

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Was about to post this in the Mohan Kastur AT, but I thought it would be more appropriate here. So copying and pasting

That was just sad to watch.  Obviously in this story we know it's going to be a love story, and we know Mohan's character etc etc.

But I couldn't help but think of all the brides and wives who have to put up with shit like that--and many times, it's not a love story nor does it lead to a love story.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk

Marvel-freak

IF-Dazzler

Marvel-freak

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

Lik, its sad that some people actually go through with life being tossed around by der inlaws, but unlike this story which we all know will have a happy ending der's dosent. Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sparkling-starKhatamKahani

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with you, Likarsh! There are many harsh realities in the present world where the women have to do all that! It's sad but kuch logo ki mentality aisi hi hai! Unhappy

In the show, well, kastur loves mohan so she did what she felt right .. she believed him, so she gave her jewelries .. i don't know if this was a right move but at that point, nothing could have been a better option cuz mohan was really in a big trouble! Ermm i feel bad for both of them!

Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 10 October 2011 at 12:07pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sparkling-starKhatamKahani

sparkling-star

sparkling-star

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Yes .. I would .. If I blindly love someone. I think what Kastur did was right. Basicaly their showing that when you blindly love someone you don't see anothing beyond them.
And I wouldn't balme Mohan .. as he did what he thought was right .. Many people makes mistakes and realize them much later .. Thats probably what gonna happen with Mohan later. He can't tell his family .. So he did what he thought was not gonna disclose his secret. Disapprove 

I like that their showing that not everyone is perfect. I guess anyone could do that. Not only Mohan .. Thumbs Up

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.