Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Hey DABH-Ians, 

Well not much of SurYa, but Meena and Bhaboo are hilarious pair to watch out for ... 

My god , kya deemag chaltha hai Meena ka Wink...Vikram and Meena are kamal ki jodi ...

Precap was super hilarious , i mean if one listen to bhaboos lines ... ROFL

Love

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sameera_oriAmor.b2011ssweety007arshi_karishDreamygal301

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Meena was Hilarious" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Even chotu and bhabho's scene was also hilarious.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ssweety007ChillMaarYaar

Dreamygal301

IF-Sizzlerz

Dreamygal301

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Hi J,Smile

Now you've made me curious and I still have 2+hours to go before watching the episode!...care to tell us what Meena did and what bhaboo said?..Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011ssweety007ChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
lol bharti , thanks for reminding , i forgot about Gulab jamun LOL...though it had every one apart Surya , it was a good episode 

@Dreamgal, meena didnot want to go to temple , she seeks vikrams help and manages to stay back and instead sends chaturi , worth watching scene for a laugh ... 

sameera_orib2011ssweety007

Dreamygal301

IF-Sizzlerz

Dreamygal301

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Thanks J,Smile

You know, Bhaboo comes across as being so intelligent and always on the mark yet Meena pulls the wool over her eyes, Vikram as well. They are so self centered, and have you notices, always checking people's sari out!!!LOLLOL

I want Bhabo to find out their game...when Vikram pretends to kick meena out...then give them a earful!!ClapClap...her dialogues are awesome and she is a great actress as well, I really think if it wasn't for Bhabo, lot of the scenes would be dull.Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sameera_orib2011ssweety007bewafaChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
thank god, its great to see many enjoying and appreciating Bhaboo;s acting ... i know she is blind about vikram and meena , but the way Vikram covers for meena, its not easy to figure it out LOL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011ssweety007bewafaDreamygal301

Dreamygal301

IF-Sizzlerz

Dreamygal301

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
She is the best, seriously very good acting. ClapStar

when she finds out about Vikram and those useless younger ones, she will only think that she is right to depend on Suraj and expect too much from him because only he will look after her!

what is Meena and Vikram' story? did they have a love marriage or something? it was referred to one day but I blocked it out!LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011ChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
arre Bhaboo is aware of Chavi and Mohit  ... she said that right after Surajs first marriage was broken ...

lol, no yaar, Viram and Meena;s is not love marriage for sure, bhaboo ke hothae huae love marriage ??????/ LOL

b2011bewafaDreamygal301

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.