Is this really Nidhi's fault? - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by minizz

but that is the point here.This is a noble  profession where you are responsible for a person's life and death.So she cannot be careless.If she didn't want to become a doctor she could have simply failed the exams😆'saanp bhi mar jaaye aur laathi bhi na toote'kind of thing. instead she went ahead and got the 14th rank 😃but I feel in her heart she does want to fulfill her mom's last wish...so all this rebellion is just hogwash and she will come around soon.and for that this 'sahenshah' incident was necessary.Something to move the story forward...that's all.At the end of it all it's just a show and we know she will become the city's best doctor😆so all good

Aree the poor girl wanted to fail! Didn't you see the first episode?🤣.🤣
Haan, i agree about the story. Like I said, this is the first episode which I actually LIKED. Let's see what turn the show takes now👍🏼
Originally posted by PurpleFairy

Aree the poor girl wanted to fail! Didn't you see the first episode?🤣.🤣
Haan, i agree about the story. Like I said, this is the first episode which I actually LIKED. Let's see what turn the show takes now👍🏼

she should have left the paper blank if she really wanted to fail😛.After writing the exams brilliantly what can Hanumanji do?😃loved the discussions by the way

Originally posted by PurpleFairy

Everyone knows your name! You're every forum's gossip queen🤣.🤣
Yep! I shall be more active post December when my exams are done and the show will also be at it's peak, hopefully!😃
If handled properly by the writers, AshNi can be a very deep and intense couple, just the kinds I love to watch and trace the journeys of❤️

😲 Gossip Queen 😳 .. aur main.. aila.. Me th most silent member of all forums.. 😆
Kaam nahi hai to Gossiping se hi guzara chalati hun 🤣

LoLz... me too.. inshallah.. may they become a deep n intense couple.. 😳 fingers crossed..
i disagree
i was nidhi's fault only
Originally posted by minizz

she should have left the paper blank if she really wanted to fail😛.After writing the exams brilliantly what can Hanumanji do?😃loved the discussions by the way

Aree wah! Why weren't you there to guide Nidhi? Best solution👍🏼.🤣.🤣
I also love discussions, specially such debates😳
Originally posted by Armu4eva

😲 Gossip Queen 😳 .. aur main.. aila.. Me th most silent member of all forums.. 😆
Kaam nahi hai to Gossiping se hi guzara chalati hun 🤣

LoLz... me too.. inshallah.. may they become a deep n intense couple.. 😳 fingers crossed..

Silent member when it comes to comes to discussion posts otherwise you always have all the news🤣.🤣
Good good!! Aapke gossiping se humein bada faida hota hai🤣.🤣

Yep! I hope this show is handled well *my fingers crossed too*
Edited by PurpleFairy - 12 years ago
Originally posted by anshul_002

i disagree
i was nidhi's fault only

Okay!😃
Edited by PurpleFairy - 12 years ago
I do concur with you at the above objective. Nidhi wasn't interested or keen to step in this profession but somehow being in an initial phase she proved her surface of being a Doctor, whatever Ashu conducted her she always pursued that facts and figures honestly up till now.
Okay, the Injection scene was bit too wrenching 'coz when the things comes to swing in between the Life and Death everything revolves and split off itself. Nidhi oughta be alert and alarming about that Childs matter stringently if it has been prescribed the duty for her, yet the same  observable fact is that after all Human is a Human they holds the potentiality of forgetting something which'd go beyond its reach in case only by erroneous not intentionally manifestly. Thus, to sum up I felt unpleasant for Nidhi regardless overall the issues that had befalled.

Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

I do concur with you at the above objective. Nidhi wasn't interested or keen to step in this profession but somehow being in an initial phase she proved her surface of being a Doctor, whatever Ashu conducted her she always pursued that facts and figures honestly up till now.
Okay, the Injection scene was bit too wrenching 'coz when the things comes to swing in between the Life and Death everything revolves and split off itself. Nidhi oughta be alert and alarming about that Childs matter stringently if it has been prescribed the duty for her, yet the same  observable fact is that after all Human is a Human they holds the potentiality of forgetting something which'd go beyond its reach in case only by erroneous not intentionally manifestly. Thus, to sum up I felt unpleasant for Nidhi regardless overall the issues that had befalled.

Nidhi answered the potentiality of error making ... herself when Anji said.. 'Galti ho gai..' 

She said.. 'Insaan galti kar sakta hai... hum DOCTORS NAHI' 😊
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago
I just want to say it is 100% Nidhis fault..how could be she is irresponsible as intern? she is future doctor...beside according to me she needs this lesson .. ..she was littlebit careless...now she will become a successful doctor... 👍🏼