•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi guys i loveee iss pyaar ko kya naam doon. its my lifee. One day when i go to India i will meet themm for suree. <3 sanaya and barunn. i have to meet themm. can't wait till tomorrow's episode. Lol i like die everyday before i sleep i watch ipkknd when i wake up i watch ipkknd the whole day i watch iss pyaar ko kya naam doon!!! hehe loveee themmm and im the biiggest fan of sanaya and barunn
hi, welcome to the forum, don't we all wanna meet them. yesterdays ep was awesome, with arnav/khushi hug😍 and their bickering when khushi was in the hole. i don't think i'd be here at India forum if it wasn't for IPKKND cause after dmg+mjht ended i stopped watching. hope you have a great time here. everyone is soo nice and funny and there is always something you can read e.g thread/topic.  if you have any question you can go to the help desk thread and they can help you out as well as a introduce yourself thread😊Edited by bila_a - 12 years ago
hello welcome to IPKKND forum!
Refrain from creating multiple posts to post introductions and post them in this thread only: ::IPKKND-IntroductionCorner::

Topic Closed.