Judges are Bias!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Naina007

Goldie

Naina007

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
From years of watching this show... in all honesty I don't understand why Krushna and Sudesh always get perfect 10's although yes at times they haven't, but even when they do poorly they stil get such high scores...same as Kapil all the time. But Rajeev? No matter how good his performance is he always scores less... 

Archana is bias. 

And Sohail's judging is completely clueless to me

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

trupkarboomernikkigreenminottitvdekharani-lucki

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Judges are Bias!" in Kahani Comedy Circus Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nikkigreen

nikkigreen

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
The bias is so blatantly obvious sometimes.  Confused  Why else would Rajeev, Bharti..., get lower marks compared to a few of the Krusha and Kapil acts which have been craptastic but still got them perfect and near perfect scores?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prattsNaina007prernacdatvdekharani-lucki

Naina007

Goldie

Naina007

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
I so agree. Wonder why no one does anything about it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rani-lucki

Tehzeeb

Tehzeeb

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged

who cares it's all for fun.I dont thing the mark matters that much as there are same contestants on all the seasons.I think the marks use to matters in the first couple of seasons.

I think it's a fun show.A great time pass. Some of the acts are really funny and some are horrible.

I think all of them are talented in their own ways.

Jaisoif

_Fantasy_

_Fantasy_

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
I think Rajeev is going down... All he now talks about is himself and Sohail Khan - it was funny the first few times but now its like a broken record, sometimes he seems as though he's whinging. And I absolutely hate Sughanda coming in singing through her nose, I wish she would do new things.

Rajeev is a very funny guy but when he keeps repeating himself he gets boring and annoying. Same with Bharti, sometimes she overdoes it, other times she's hilarious - I however love how she's so comfortable with herself and makes sure people notice when she's looking good. But even she loses the plot when she does the same thing over and over - talking through her nose or having the same annoying accented talk... Sidharth is ok, he has times.

Krishna/Sudesh, I think they work cos of the cheap and over-rated jokes, I won't like, I do have a smile everytime I'm watching them. And I'm going to contradict myself when I say this but every week I look forward to Krishna saying the Rohit Shetty movie line out of nowhere, I find that extremely hilarious! I know I know, I just complained about the above jodis being repititive but I can't help but laugh at this line, maybe cos he says it so randomly and it has nothing to do with the act most of the time!

Its like Kapil's Agra line!

mistery-1

kb11

Groupbie

kb11

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
completely clueless@@@@

rani-lucki

IF-Sizzlerz

rani-lucki

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
i think for some acts i wouldn't even give a 7 to sudesh n krishna but i don't understand where archana gets the 10 from!
these guys hav some billiant n some boring work

rajeev is getting very boring

bharti is too personally with roshni------she sed in 1 of he jokes "there is a pig with duck lips down the road" n looked n roshni's direction---------that is just below the belt n not even funny
she used to be funny- i think she has lost her touch

n sidarth speaks like he has a jug of spit in his mouth--can't understand wot he says sometimes but he is funny

kapil is consistently good so he deserves the marks
shweta is ok

W*F is vishka doing there------she isn't funny at all, does she think by saying lines with a stupid tashaan is funny?

mantara is brilliant and mismatched with vishaka

okay thats my review of the participants :-)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.