Discussion Thread - October 10-14, 2011

Posted: 12 years ago
I figured since we were already discussing tonight's episode I would start a new discussion thread. Please post your speculation here 😊 and try to give Dhruvie05 until 5pm EST (2:30am IST) to post the written update before you post spoilers
Thanks, Rani! 🤗

Himmanshoo has said on his FB fan page "Watch tonight's episode"..his message ends with a smiley 😊

So what could it be?   Neelu's entry?  Another confrontation between Guddu & Runjhun?

Well, whatever it is, we will find out sooonnn.  I really hope the story moves forward..
Maybe Jabbu's re-entry!

I just wanted to say I am so happy the past weekend is over with and looking forward to a better week with less heart-ache. It was a real torture for the past 2 weeks!

Edited by jps01 - 12 years ago
I think its either
•Runjhuns pregnancy
•Neelus entry
•Jabbus entry
•Or a GuNjhun confrontation -If it is then can it please be a private one,(meaning no Mahadevi,Amma&Kukkan as audience)

Edit:I hope its not Neelu,because 2 other Zee shows(Choti Bahu and Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli) have the 'other woman' track going on and its pretty annoying to see the same track from 8:00-9:30 PM on ZeeUsaEdited by NaiiNa1 - 12 years ago
Hi friends hope you are fine.

Guess all BBATians are eagerly awaiting for tonite episode and let hope for better week.  I know it's too early for Gunjhun reunion but at least a good mixture of sorrows and happiness will be big welcome after the last week heart breaking episodes😊
I am going to add gas to the spec as well...or it could be Neelu found Jabbu and decided to bring him back to Guddu for them to patch things up between them and in the process decide to stay back...
Hello friends,
We behave like spoiled kids for the candy. Get refused but stick to BBAT and keep on complaining. 
I hopr we never grow up, coz then we will stop beliving that we might have a chance to get the candy, keep the little hope simmering in the darkest hour.

When we get the candy then we complain its not enough!!!:( :(
If we get the candy too much we will end up with belly ache so I think the parents (CVs) are very sensible think about our teeth hygine and give small dose of candy and lots of  sour medicine so that we enjoy candy much better!!! What do you say. !!!!!??????
Originally posted by azuria

Hello friends,
We behave like spoiled kids for the candy. Get refused but stick to BBAT and keep on complaining. 
I hopr we never grow up, coz then we will stop beliving that we might have a chance to get the candy, keep the little hope simmering in the darkest hour.

When we get the candy then we complain its not enough!!!:( :(
If we get the candy too much we will end up with belly ache so I think the parents (CVs) are very sensible think about our teeth hygine and give small dose of candy and lots of  sour medicine so that we enjoy candy much better!!! What do you say. !!!!!??????

100% agree with you Azuria. Wat a good analysis about making us kids, BBAT a candy for us and the CV's parents i truly likes it👏
Well i have also read on his FB fan page to watch tonight's episode especially. It could be anything the CV's can pack a bomb in a samll wrapper for all the BBATIANS. But lets see wat happens it could be anything entry of Neelu well i dont know anything about the Jabbu coming back to the serial do u have any news regarding this i may have missed something.
Oh cant wait for today's episode WU.

P.S. Rani as you have mentioned about giving time for the wriiten update i just want to add that is so considerate.
Chatterpot, Jabbu did post on his FB account that he is returning soon.