Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

tougher 8.00 pm (Page 2)

khushnoodmir Senior Member
khushnoodmir
khushnoodmir

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
8 pm is a tough slot n i m happy to watch ktlk.i used to watch ipkknd for shefali.it is also good n i watch it in repeats smtimes now bt for me 8 pm is reserved for ktlk now.hope it bcms the no 1 show ...
SidNeeti-fan IF-Dazzler
SidNeeti-fan
SidNeeti-fan

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
i wish ktlk does really well :)
riyaan01 Goldie
riyaan01
riyaan01

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
8 pm is really a tough time slot, but if content is good then no need to worry, it's just the beginning. show will gain what it deserves.
togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
I think after KBC ends they should move KTLK to the 8:30 slot...
The other shows on that slot on Star and Zee are pure trash !

Afterall the channel and we viewers want the best TRP's for the show so that it never comes under the scanner...If a time change assure more TRP's then so be it..

And except Tarak Mehta...and KBC (Which is all set the end) none of the 8:30 shows are worth watching on any other channel...Ever PKYEK (Star One) is not really in the TRP race !

Edited by togepe30 - 13 October 2011 at 4:46am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index