tougher 8.00 pm (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

khushnoodmir

khushnoodmir

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
8 pm is a tough slot n i m happy to watch ktlk.i used to watch ipkknd for shefali.it is also good n i watch it in repeats smtimes now bt for me 8 pm is reserved for ktlk now.hope it bcms the no 1 show ...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "tougher 8.00 pm (Page 2)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SidNeeti-fan

IF-Dazzler

SidNeeti-fan

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
i wish ktlk does really well :)

riyaan01

Goldie

riyaan01

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
8 pm is really a tough time slot, but if content is good then no need to worry, it's just the beginning. show will gain what it deserves.

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
I think after KBC ends they should move KTLK to the 8:30 slot...
The other shows on that slot on Star and Zee are pure trash !

Afterall the channel and we viewers want the best TRP's for the show so that it never comes under the scanner...If a time change assure more TRP's then so be it..

And except Tarak Mehta...and KBC (Which is all set the end) none of the 8:30 shows are worth watching on any other channel...Ever PKYEK (Star One) is not really in the TRP race !

Edited by togepe30 - 13 October 2011 at 4:46am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.