Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

lounge@KTLK[10/10,Epi.6]

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

WELCOME TO KUCH TOH LOUNGE BHI KAHEGA - ANALYSIS & DISCUSSION THREAD!!

Kritika Kamra and Mohnish Behl have come back to TV with a new story, and with something new to tell and give us. Kuch Toh Log Kahenge which is a love story about Dr. Nidhi who is a new intern and Dr. Ashutosh who is her senior. They meet at the hospital and slowly begin to fall in love with each other. Because of the age difference, there is a kashish between them...let's see how these two different people fall in love because of bound by mutual feelings, and distance from social norms.

Anyone can join the fun and take part in the discussion of the show, characters, scenes and many other things related to the episode. Give words to your thoughts. 

RULES to keep the discussion flow nice:)

1. No actor bashing & No derogatory terms to be used.
2. Keep the discussion off of issues not concerned with this show.
3. Feedbacks appreciated not sarcasm or digs at the actors and the show
4. Do NOT quote more than 3 times.
5. PLEASE TRY NOT TO COMPARE IT WITH DHOOP KINAARAY. MANY OF US ARE NEW HERE TO THE SHOW AND STORY SO WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE OTHER SHOW WAS LIKE. SO, PLEASE KEEP THE COMPARISONS AWAY.

"Format, name and rules exclusively for kuch toh lounge bhi kehenge"

*Permission given from the Dev Team*

Mohabbat lounge and Kuch Toh Log Kahenge has a FB page, so join in & spread the word

To bring Kuch Toh Log Kahenge to the top in IF rankings, rate the Chaska meter everyday without fail here: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/660

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Entertaining
SONG(s)OF THE DAY

Dhansu
SCENE(s) OF THE DAY

Sabki Baja Di
CHARACTER(s) OF THE DAY
kavyasam thumbnail
Ditto  to  Shibz's  post. 

Kritika  was  superb in the last  scene  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Mohnish behl  as  the  angry senior doctor  was  too good ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Nidhi's realisation that she has to be more serious now was done nicely. 

Edited by kavyasam - 12 years ago
shibz thumbnail
nice episode today๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

This is for Kritika & Mohnish๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
Both the actors were superb!!
oops three today..
Aloknathji in the flashback๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ with Mohnish Behl..

Did i say i love Anji's parents?
๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜† I love her Mom more though๐Ÿ˜›
Nidhi & Anji in the pub:- when Anji reminds her about Dr.Ashutosh, Kritz reaction was ๐Ÿ˜† n she says "kiski yaad diladi tune"..๐Ÿ˜‰

Rest of the episode with Nidhi was awesome!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ When she cried, I would say it was perfect
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Kudos Kritz!! & Mohnish was amazing at his place ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

But i'm wondering, will Dr.Nidhi become serious with her profession this soon?!!โ“
Edited by shibz - 12 years ago
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Superb episode today..amazing acting by both Mohnish and Kritika๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ...
loving d scenes wid Alok nath n Mohnish in d flashbacks..dialogues r very very gud๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...even in friday's episode d dialogues about sur were just amazing๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Love Anji so much!! her friendship wid Nidhi is soo cool :D it reminds me of me and my friend๐Ÿ˜› there scenes make me laugh๐Ÿ˜† superloved d scene between Anji n Dr. Rangnath..she made a fool out of herself๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† Nidhi's mum is funny n her scenes wid her baba r really gud too

d highlight was the second half..Nidhi's tears and maybe a realisation was very gud..Kritz n Mohnish were again really really gudโญ๏ธ 

lets see what we have to see in the coming episodes now..will Nidhi realise d importance of her profession and get serious wid it?

Mallika was also gud today...
Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 12 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Heylos, Mohabbatians!๐Ÿค—
I don't know how many of you would recognise me but this place seems very familiar๐Ÿ˜Ž

*Reserved*

-Edited-

Firstly, please tell me who stickies this for you? 'Coz my WUs lie unstickied for hours๐Ÿ˜›

Coming to the episode, to be very honest, this is the first episode which I liked. Last week was a bit slow for me, main story wise, even though the episodes were jam packed with action. From today's episode, one conclusion which I draw is something I've always believe anyway. Fine, this is a serial, all will hopefully end well but in real life, even though I'm against parents pressurising kids for taking up any profession, medicine has to be the biggest No no. I mean, what happened today was Nidhi's fault but who can blame her? She made it clear that she never wanted this profession. True, this is her responsibility and her fault but didn't she already tell her father that she wasn't meant for this profession? Didn't she ask Ashu to fire her? I think I'll even make a topic on this๐Ÿ˜Š

Song of the Day: Errmmm...I'm really bad at this. You people decide๐Ÿ˜†
Scene of the Day: Undoubtedly the cabin scene! From the acting to the dialogues to the direction to the overall impact, it could be FELT.
Band Baja character: Shehenshah! Usne injection nahi liya aur serious ho kar Mallika ki baja di jisne Ashu ko news dekar uski baja di aur usne in turn Nidhi ki baja di jiska effect Anjie ko bhi trickle down kar gaya๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by PurpleFairy - 12 years ago
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
well today's episode was a very sad one...i really was very sad to see nidhi in that condition but still loved it...she needed this...and still i enjoyed the epi a lot...fabulous as usual...loved it...ashu was too fab today...he stole the epi...no comments on nidhi for today...

Dhansu
SCENE(s) OF THE DAY
 mallika trying to calm nidhi and also making her understand

Sabki Baja Di
CHARACTER(s) OF THE DAY
ashu all the time...he rocked the episode...
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Reserving.๐Ÿ˜ณDunno I'll be able to update or Not due to some reasons Today.Still I'll try my best by Tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜ณ.Thanks for Thread Ari :D.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
shibz thumbnail
Neeti...๐Ÿค—... i recognize you๐Ÿ˜†
n ha ha the same person stickies this for us who stickies your WUs๐Ÿ˜†

agree about today's epi..i actually liked an epi after so long.. well just one week passed n m feeling that long...ha ha๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by shibz - 12 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: shibz

Neeti...๐Ÿค—... i recognize you๐Ÿ˜†
n ha ha the same person stickies this for us who stickies your WUs๐Ÿ˜†

agree about today's epi..i actually liked an epi after so long.. well just one week passed n m feeling that long...ha ha๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜›

Shibzy! I missed you!๐Ÿค—.๐Ÿค—
Ya, I saw the time. Lol! Nadii must've stickied it before the episode aired, right?๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yep! I hope to get more such episodes. It was deep (: