Ayushmaan
Ayushmaan

India-Forums

March 3 update-Kush is the son of Mayank

meghavi IF-Veteran Member
meghavi
meghavi

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 7:15pm | IP Logged

Kush says goodnight to Dr.Dalmia after he drops Kush home.  There his mom, Divya comes, Kush asks Kavya whose this?  Kavya changes the topic and then later Kush goes to sleep.

Ayush and Sonya talk about their marriage.  Ayush is forced to leave the room by Usha and Sonya.  Then Sonya and Ayush's mom, Usha talk. 

Divya and her mom talk.  Divya is crying saying that Kush was right in front of her and she couldn't tell him that she's him mom.  Her mom says one day when Kush grows up Kavya will tell him the truth, until that day comes you will have to wait.  She says that Kush considers Kavya as him mom, and s does everyone else.  She says just because you gave him birth does not mean you are his mom, Kavya took care of him all these years.  Divya says I know, I was scared then so I left, but he is my son. 

Dr.Seth, Dr.Dalmia and Mayank talk at their home.  Dr.Dalmia mentions something about Kush and Mayank is showed with "evil eyes."

Divya tells her mom that she will go to school today to pick up Kush.  At Vardaan Kavya is saying to Ayush that she has to go pick up Kush or he will be mad, Ayush says I will come too.  Mayank hearing this trys to make Ayush not go with Kavya, but his plan fails. 

The gangster who was going to kill Kush is in the car, going near Kush.  On the other side there is Divya and her mom.  They see that someone had kidnapped Kush.  In a separate car Ayush and Kavya come, Divya tells them what happened.  Later everyone including Dr.Dalmia is at the police station.  The police asks whose son is Kush.  Divya says he's my son.  Police asks whose the father?  Divya says there is no father, he died.  Mayank enters and hears this, he is shocked.  Divya looks at Mayank in tears.  Mayank remembers the time he spent with her. 

What he remembers:

Mayank and Divya hug, and later Divya says to Mayank I think we should get married.  Mayank says we will get married later, Divya says I think you should really think about it, because I am pregnant.  Mayank hugs her and says "WOW!!  You made me really happy" in a weird and suspicious way. 

Back to real life:

Mayank thinks to himself…is Kush my son?

WOW!!  I never expected this in the show today.  Another twist...one side we have Bodi and now this.  I think that Kush is Maynka's son...what do you guys think?

Edited by meghavi - 03 March 2005 at 7:27pm

OodlesDoodles IF-Veteran Member
OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update .Yeah this is getting interesting. The twists are all pretty good. First Bodhi and his acting mad , Divya and Kush being her son and not Kavya's kid and lastly Mayank the father. I think Mayank for the kid and money will end up divorcing Dr Seth. 
shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
thx for the update!

Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

thanks for the update.....I couldn't belive that....Dr. M is so evil.

yaad hai ven he brought false reports of tani and said that she was pregneaet and all that.....well wat will he do now.....

I don't think Dr. Seth will spare him.

anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Omg...thanks for the update meghavi! Divya is the new character played by Nigar Khan right? Another twist after the Bodhi one- things should be getting interesting now.  
PriyaS IF-Veteran Member
PriyaS
PriyaS

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 12:07am | IP Logged

Thanks for the update Meghavi. Smile

bhangra rulez Goldie
bhangra rulez
bhangra rulez

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Yeah things will be getting interesting. Can't wait for the next episode.
glamour_girl Senior Member
glamour_girl
glamour_girl

Posted: 05 March 2005 at 3:23am | IP Logged

EVIL TO OWN CHILD!!

Go to top