Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto

TB/Blogeaindia: Ankita clears air

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged

Ankita Sharma clears the air about her relationship!
 Monday, October 10, 2011 | 4:39:45 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    1 Comments
The lead actor of Sawaare Sabke Sapne - Preeto is upset with the buzz surrounding her personal life...

------

Ankita Sharma aka Preeto clears the air about her relationship!

(9mins ago)
Escaping the rumors is really a tough task for all our celebs, whether we talk of the small screen stars or the Bollywood biggies; all find themselves surrounded with the rumor air.

And this time the bug seems to have bitten Ankita Sharma, who plays the lead on Imagine TV's Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto. Ever since the show has gone on air, people have been talking a lot about the on-screen chemistry between Ankita and her co-star Aditya Redij. And now the sad part is that this reel life romance is creating problems for Ankita in real life.

It has been talked of late, that after breaking from her beau she is enjoying Aditya's company. Though Aditya seems to be totally impervious of these facts, Ankita is fuming hot with anger.

The actress clarified, "I agree that there are tensions in my personal life after I broke up with my beau with whom I was in a relationship for the last 12 years but that does not mean that I have started dating Aditya. There are a few personal reasons which cannot be discussed in public. Aditya is my good friend and a brilliant co actor; there is nothing as such between us. I have worked on three shows so far but this is the first time I am getting this kind of result".

Well, it's really sad Ankita. We hope the gossips soon get buried.

Edited by Armu4eva - 11 October 2011 at 12:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rahmona_pakswesnehapatro

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TB/Blogeaindia: Ankita clears air" in Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rahmona_pakswe

IF-Sizzlerz

rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing!

Everyone comment on the article to improve the rankings!

jmoyee200

IF-Rockerz

jmoyee200

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
 Thanks...

--jas--

IF-Dazzler

--jas--

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
one more publicity stunt ROFL

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Thanku for the article...

maris08

IF-Rockerz

maris08

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
thanz for sharing..

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
I feel Why to discuss the actors or actresses personal problem in this forum??This forum ( I feel ) meant for healthy discussion of the serials that we watch in the TV.You can criticized the serial It is most welcome.

I hope other viewers agree with me??

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.