Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto

TB/Blogeaindia: Ankita clears air

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Ankita Sharma clears the air about her relationship!
 Monday, October 10, 2011 | 4:39:45 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    1 Comments
The lead actor of Sawaare Sabke Sapne - Preeto is upset with the buzz surrounding her personal life...

------

Ankita Sharma aka Preeto clears the air about her relationship!

(9mins ago)
Escaping the rumors is really a tough task for all our celebs, whether we talk of the small screen stars or the Bollywood biggies; all find themselves surrounded with the rumor air.

And this time the bug seems to have bitten Ankita Sharma, who plays the lead on Imagine TV's Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto. Ever since the show has gone on air, people have been talking a lot about the on-screen chemistry between Ankita and her co-star Aditya Redij. And now the sad part is that this reel life romance is creating problems for Ankita in real life.

It has been talked of late, that after breaking from her beau she is enjoying Aditya's company. Though Aditya seems to be totally impervious of these facts, Ankita is fuming hot with anger.

The actress clarified, "I agree that there are tensions in my personal life after I broke up with my beau with whom I was in a relationship for the last 12 years but that does not mean that I have started dating Aditya. There are a few personal reasons which cannot be discussed in public. Aditya is my good friend and a brilliant co actor; there is nothing as such between us. I have worked on three shows so far but this is the first time I am getting this kind of result".

Well, it's really sad Ankita. We hope the gossips soon get buried.
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahmona_pakswe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing!

Everyone comment on the article to improve the rankings!
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
one more publicity stunt ðŸ¤£
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I feel Why to discuss the actors or actresses personal problem in this forum??This forum ( I feel ) meant for healthy discussion of the serials that we watch in the TV.You can criticized the serial It is most welcome.

I hope other viewers agree with me??