Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

nikkytt

Groupbie

nikkytt

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Firstly.. Karan and Koyal said that they both studied together and that's how they met in America... but koyal now explains that since karan rejected her when she was younger.. she left for America to escape the broken heart there she meet AK.. so which really is the true story.. creatives.. >>??

Edited by nikkytt - 10 October 2011 at 10:22am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Timeline in America...i'm confused??!!" in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
I was also thinking of the same when Koyal mentioned yesterday. Guess its a blooper which the CV's didn't realize.. LOL

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishalinie

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">I was also thinking of the same when Koyal mentioned yesterday. Guess its a blooper which the CV's didn't realize..LOL</font>

not only this.. This track full unrealistic..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YMGGK_favourite

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rechus

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">I was also thinking of the same when Koyal mentioned yesterday. Guess its a blooper which the CV's didn't realize..LOL</font>

True, i was also getting confused while writing the updates. When we can realize all their mistakes, the CV's who writes the story should remember it too LOL

sahil70

IF-Addictz

sahil70

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
they couldnt even remember abha's  friends name from 1 episode to the very next one so nothing new  LOL

-VishaD-

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rechus

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">True, i was also getting confused while writing the updates. When we can realize all their mistakes, the CV's who writes the story should remember it tooLOL</font>

CVs has no idea what is the story.. I thnk morethan 2 people write the story.. May be ie's all r unclear..

YMGGK_favourite

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahil70

they couldnt even remember abha's  friends name from 1 episode to the very next one so nothing new  LOL

Yes, even the name was changed. Another blooper i remember was when Ranchod was reading Karan's diary, it says that Karan revealed about Abha at his birthday party while it was actually Saniya's birthday party LOL

YMGGK_favourite

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sahil70

they couldnt even remember abha's friends name from 1 episode to the very next one so nothing new LOL

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">Yes, even the name was changed. Another blooper i remember was when Ranchod was reading Karan's diary, it says that Karan revealed about Abha at his birthday party while it was actually Saniya's birthday partyLOL</font>

true guys..

YMGGK_favourite

Post Reply New Post

Go to top