Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

AshNi VMz Pg.01 updated on 04.12 [CLOSED] (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 11

--SONEE--

IF-Rockerz

--SONEE--

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety_219

Beautiful VM Sonee...Superb song selection(my fav. song isliye extra pointsWink)
Loved the way u mixed music video scenes & promos,it looks so dreamyDay Dreaming the special effects made it look like love has spread its magic & everything around these 2 is just beautifulEmbarrassed
Loved it very much.Star
Though i have recently started watching the show,i can say MB & KK have amazing chemistry ,they look real nice together.Approve

I am sure u will get ample scenes to make many more VMs on this pairSmile

Lots of love & hugsHugHugHug
PoojaSmile

Hey PoojaHug
woohoo extra point??TongueParty...it's one of my all time favo yaar...The song really does suit them ...at least from Nidhis POV. Thank you SO much Pooja!!!Hug im so glad u enjoyed it ! yeah ur right...totally agree on dis  ,,,MB & KK have amazing chemistry ,they look real nice together.Approve Thank u so much for watching n for ur WORDS dearHug...It means a lot!Big smileEmbarrassed

Originally posted by stranger2rose

finally i have heard the vm as well ...i didnt know u had used the remix version ...but good ...gave the vm a young feel ...n believe it or not i have een this vm for the 4th time now ...lol...and enjoyed it everytime ...liked the way she was waiting for his call ..her restlessness matched with the song ...and in the end karan touching her on the cheek was good though u didnt have any kissing scene to match with the lyrics but his touch gave that effect ...so now r u happy that i have given my full comments 

WOW!! Ajooba ho gaya...n i never knwLOL...remix version?? naa it's a same track from movie i just find out female version...REMIX version kaafi laud haiEmbarrassed.  young feel ...what do u mean??LOL wow 4th time..wil took as compliment Embarrassed... aww detail comment accha lagata haiWink... obviously ..aaj khush toh bahot hun main!CoolLOL

Originally posted by shamil

its brilliant dearClap

Thank you SO much dearie!Big smile

Edited by --SONEE-- - 01 November 2011 at 2:31am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219shamilstranger2rose

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AshNi VMz Pg.01 updated on 04.12 [CLOSED] (Page 5)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lidvin

Goldie

lidvin

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
lovely vm.  gr8 to see mr fans here. I use to watch LTL. Stopped the show after MR exit. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--SONEE--

--SONEE--

IF-Rockerz

--SONEE--

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lidvin

lovely vm.  gr8 to see mr fans here. I use to watch LTL. Stopped the show after MR exit. 

Hey dear...Thank u SO much!!Big smile ..yeah right...i also quite dat crap after his exit.. Embarrassed

-renu-

IF-Dazzler

-renu-

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
heyyy...how did i miss this VM ????...its AWESOMMME dear...Day Dreaming

btw, r u a professional at this ???...I mean it seriously, coz your effects r too too too good...Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--SONEE--shamilstranger2rose

--SONEE--

IF-Rockerz

--SONEE--

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Hello Friends Hug...
First of all Thank you for all your support n for your beautiful comments to my previous VM ...Embarrassed ...n thank u silent members for pressing LIKEBig smile... it really means a lot! after seeing rain scene...was dying to make something n i was thinking about the song so my first choice was "Rim jhim rim jhim"..but this song remind's me n after that i forget everthing.Day DreamingEmbarrassed it's one of my all time favo singer Ustad Sultan Khan's song.Big smile  Hope u all lyk it! First i thought wil only make short one but wen i ended i saw the timingEmbarrassedLOL . i dunno if song's mood n scene's suit or notEmbarrassed... but i made what i feel ...Enjoy!!!Big smile

Ashutosh & Nidhi VM - Le ja le ja re !

(Check here : Leja leja re...a WONDERFUL song by Ustad Sultan Khan & Shreya ghoshal http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZtd7Pg2bLM&feature=related )

Please  watch & if u like pressed  LIKE  & Do comment.Big smile

With Love
Sonee

Edited by --SONEE-- - 28 November 2011 at 1:29pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

eye_can_talkaloo12Armu4evaAshima_Mishalrtmsrasiya.sur001aishwish-renu-XoxowpdXoxodusk.Indu.prnczrani-lucki...RamonaG....rabzonedgestranger2roseshamil-Priya01

stranger2rose

IF-Sizzlerz

stranger2rose

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
reserved ...ohh teri ki i love this song ...without seeing i can say the lyrics will suit them a lot ...good choice sonee
edited ...first of all such a mindblowing song so i couldnt stop myself from switiching on the volume button that too in the presence of my brother ...see i am getting daring ...now wonderful start i like the way she starts twirling in the rain as soon as the song starts also u managed to capture ashutosh expressions too when she was dancing ...well done ...one thing more i noticed when ever that male voice would u would focus on ashtosh ..nice ..and my all time fav line chahoon pass pass aana ..koi dhoond ke bahana she actually starts walking towards him ...grt ...very beautiful vm ...loved it to the core
2nd time edit
when that line comes taare jaage hain raaton mein ...that time i saw some fireworks were they ur spl effects if yes well done

Edited by stranger2rose - 01 November 2011 at 3:26am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

eye_can_talkaishwishrasiya..Indu.--SONEE--prncz

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
omg! this is too amazing!!Clap I have never heard this song b4 but it just makes u like u said- forget everything else!  God bless u
do make more!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--SONEE--prncz

aishwish

IF-Dazzler

aishwish

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Sonee first of all wonderful song selection, love u for that and now for the VM...wow it totally suited AsNi from start to end the scene sync was perfect. Great job gal, thanks for the PM, will wait for next one and hey! do I need to tell on whom?Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rasiya.--SONEE--prnczstranger2rose

Post Reply New Post

Go to top