Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

AshNi VMz Pg.01 updated on 04.12 [CLOSED] (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 11

--SONEE--

IF-Rockerz

--SONEE--

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stranger2rose

reserved
edited
congrats on ur first vm of this forum Clap... and as usual i am the first lucky one to have a look at it Wink...aww thank u thank u...Hug n yeah congrats to u too my official first watcherWink...yeah only looking not listening ...lol... yeah i knw dis only a watcher not a gud listner at allDisapprove will listen to it soon ...god knws woh din kab aayega??Ermm GeekLOLbut just by seeing it i am so impressed and happy Embarrassed... wow u have done a brilliant job believe me Star... aww impressed my my...thank u dear..ohh yeah i believe u Approve...the vm looks awesome with ur spl effects and both the caracters share such an amazing chemistry i am glad u have made a vm on them so early Smile... ohh special eff. credit goes to my sis...i mean i made dis ...i add dis effect n try sumthing diff...n lyk always wasn't sure so asked her..she approved it,,,but u knw me naa...LOL TUBELIGHT...still inconvince n confused person was about to delete wen she dhamakaofy meOuchLOL.. i had constant smile on my face while i was watching it .Big smile... aww how sweet Rosie mission completeWink Day Dreaming,,,lovely piece of work Embarrassed... u r getting better n better with each vm of urs and i am so proud of u ClapClapClap...OMG *let me straight my collar*Cool..Embarrassed.. tere siva mera hai hi kaun?? aa jhappi paa leahHug*khushi ke aansu*Cry...LOL i knw u must be saying shuru ho gayi dramaqueenROFL..kya karen aadat se majboor hun?WinkLOLEmbarrassed
Thank u so much dear ek dum dil seHug...i'm glad k enjoyed dis vm...n thnks for ur appreciation dear...it's everthing for meHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stranger2rose

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AshNi VMz Pg.01 updated on 04.12 [CLOSED] (Page 3)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mentallycrazy

mentallycrazy

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
This is truly the best vm so far of AshNi, real goos work!!!! Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--SONEE--stranger2rose

--SONEE--

IF-Rockerz

--SONEE--

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimmi_rra

me second!Big smile!

edit:
lovely vm soneeClapStar..
the special effects were lovely. and the song is evergreen and in female voice it sounds magical.
the scenes that you picked up and joined so seamlessly made me smile through out the 3 minutesBig smile!.. awww they do look so cute. and nidhi's expressions and ashutosh's smileDay Dreaming

brilliant job buddy..
and hey congratulations on your first vm in this forum.. keep it coming babes.!

(and yo me got what you did when nidhi's hair tendril is being smoothed out.Tongue)..

sonee!
Glitter Graphics | http://www.graphicsgrotto.com/..
beautiful work..

Hey NimmiHug so gud to see you...thank u so much dear...lol wen i sw Dr.Nidhi & KTLK's  awesome music video  cant hold myself so just find out female version lolEmbarrassed...yeah right Dr.A's smile *sigh* ...thanks yaara...glad u like my work...Embarrassed...let's see...wil def. tryEmbarrassed...
@ bold...i don't get it??Confused did u mean Karan Kundra?? LOL
 thanks for watching it sweety ...n for ur appreciation dear it means alot nimmiHug take care see yaa soon.

.nimmi.

--SONEE--

IF-Rockerz

--SONEE--

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -.Shriya.-

wwooowww its dammnn gud dearr Smile
the effects u hav given mustt sayy *claps*.. i really liked itt.. Smile 
effect of fallen heart really suits 4 d song nd couple too Smile 
thnxx 4 making Smile

Hey ShriyaSmile

Thank u so much dearHug...Glad u liked it so much...all d effect's was my experiment lolEmbarrassed thanks for watching n ur appreciation dear ...Hug 

--SONEE--

IF-Rockerz

--SONEE--

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dew-drop

Lovely VM Sonee ...
The song was perfect 4 them ... & went well with the scenes ..
Loved watching it <3
Keep it up :)

Hey ShabzHug
so happy to see u...OMG first time ur comment .. LOL...thank u much dear...glad u sed song it perfect ..thanks for watching dear ...n for ur appreciation Hug 
take care.. see yaa soon shabzee. 

n BTW mhy mhy ur sig dabba full of hotnessDay Dreaming.. MR & Damon/ IanEmbarrassed.

Ashima_Mishal

Goldie

Ashima_Mishal

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
res

--SONEE--

*dewdrop~pearl*

IF-Rockerz

*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Hey Sonee Hug...I saw your VM, its really beautiful Embarrassed. The song Pehla Nasha definitely suits the scenes and the couple Thumbs Up. The mood of the song also suits the visuals. The promos itself are shot in a dreamy style, and the song Pehla Nasha itself is a classic one with a dreamy feel, there is a freshness in that song that suits couple newly in love Embarrassed. So, on the whole a very well made VM Thumbs Up!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--SONEE--stranger2rose

eye_can_talk

Groupbie

eye_can_talk

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
hi my sweet sisBig smile

awsm n perfect vm Smile

loved itSmile

--SONEE--

Post Reply New Post