Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShuVin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: lidvin

lovely vm.  gr8 to see mr fans here. I use to watch LTL. Stopped the show after MR exit. 

Hey dear...Thank u SO much!!πŸ˜ƒ ..yeah right...i also quite dat crap after his exit.. 😳
-renu- thumbnail
heyyy...how did i miss this VM ????...its AWESOMMME dear...😍

btw, r u a professional at this ???...I mean it seriously, coz your effects r too too too good...πŸ˜ƒ
ShuVin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hello Friends πŸ€—...
First of all Thank you for all your support n for your beautiful comments to my previous VM ...😳 ...n thank u silent members for pressing LIKEπŸ˜ƒ... it really means a lot! after seeing rain scene...was dying to make something n i was thinking about the song so my first choice was "Rim jhim rim jhim"..but this song remind's me n after that i forget everthing.😍😳 it's one of my all time favo singer Ustad Sultan Khan's song.πŸ˜ƒ  Hope u all lyk it! First i thought wil only make short one but wen i ended i saw the timingπŸ˜³πŸ˜† . i dunno if song's mood n scene's suit or not😳... but i made what i feel ...Enjoy!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Ashutosh & Nidhi VM - Le ja le ja re !

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-4QQ_sdHjk[/YOUTUBE]

(Check here : Leja leja re...a WONDERFUL song by Ustad Sultan Khan & Shreya ghoshal http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZtd7Pg2bLM&feature=related )

Please  watch & if u like pressed  LIKE  & Do comment.πŸ˜ƒ

With Love
Sonee

Edited by --SONEE-- - 12 years ago
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
reserved ...ohh teri ki i love this song ...without seeing i can say the lyrics will suit them a lot ...good choice sonee
edited ...first of all such a mindblowing song so i couldnt stop myself from switiching on the volume button that too in the presence of my brother ...see i am getting daring ...now wonderful start i like the way she starts twirling in the rain as soon as the song starts also u managed to capture ashutosh expressions too when she was dancing ...well done ...one thing more i noticed when ever that male voice would u would focus on ashtosh ..nice ..and my all time fav line chahoon pass pass aana ..koi dhoond ke bahana she actually starts walking towards him ...grt ...very beautiful vm ...loved it to the core
2nd time edit
when that line comes taare jaage hain raaton mein ...that time i saw some fireworks were they ur spl effects if yes well done

Edited by stranger2rose - 12 years ago
shamil thumbnail
omg! this is too amazing!!πŸ‘ I have never heard this song b4 but it just makes u like u said- forget everything else!  God bless u
do make more!!
aishwish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sonee first of all wonderful song selection, love u for that and now for the VM...wow it totally suited AsNi from start to end the scene sync was perfect. Great job gal, thanks for the PM, will wait for next one and hey! do I need to tell on whom?πŸ˜‰
.Indu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
sonee...too good..yaar ...really awesome vm...but my like button is not working yaar...πŸ˜” 
lidvin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
even i have not heard this song. amazing. loved the song and the effects.
lidvin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: m.indira

sonee...too good..yaar ...really awesome vm...but my like button is not working yaar...πŸ˜” 

so good to see u here.  if i am not mistake you use to make LTL creation gallery.  I have downloaded most of it and stored in pen drive. Big fan of MR and now watching this serial for MB, have watched most of his films too.
rasiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice job SoneeπŸ‘πŸΌ I am so glad dat  u choose such cute scenes of asni(abhi tak ke mere favo hai)   4 ur vm.  Edited by kesara - 12 years ago