Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Beautiful VM Sonee...Superb song selection(my fav. song isliye extra points๐Ÿ˜‰)
Loved the way u mixed music video scenes & promos,it looks so dreamy๐Ÿ˜ the special effects made it look like love has spread its magic & everything around these 2 is just beautiful๐Ÿ˜ณ
Loved it very much.โญ๏ธ
Though i have recently started watching the show,i can say MB & KK have amazing chemistry ,they look real nice together.

I am sure u will get ample scenes to make many more VMs on this pair๐Ÿ˜Š

Lots of love & hugs๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Pooja๐Ÿ˜Š
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
finally i have heard the vm as well ...i didnt know u had used the remix version ...but good ...gave the vm a young feel ...n believe it or not i have een this vm for the 4th time now ...lol...and enjoyed it everytime ...liked the way she was waiting for his call ..her restlessness matched with the song ...and in the end karan touching her on the cheek was good though u didnt have any kissing scene to match with the lyrics but his touch gave that effect ...so now r u happy that i have given my full comments
ShuVin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nav92

awesome dear

Thank you nav ! :-)

Originally posted by: pri01

Awesome VMโญ๏ธ 

love the effects and song โค๏ธ

Thanks, Pri  :-) Glad you liked it :-)
ShuVin thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinkerbe11

Oh wow!!!!  That was so nice!  This is my mosttt favourite song in the whole world, so I had to bring myself to watch this video as soon as I saw the song title๐Ÿ˜ณ. 

I can't tell u how much amazing memories I have associated with this tune, but I have got to say u did an amazing job with the effects.  They are so serene, just right with the song.  I love the subtle colours you had running through the whole video, and moving their love story along with the song in co-ordination, just perfect.

It was fantastic Sonee, superb.    ๐Ÿ‘

Hey Tink...gud to see you :-)... i knw dear ...same here...it's one of my favo too ... Aww thank you so much...I'm glad you enjoyed it and  it made your day! ...The song really does suit them in my opinion :-)...thanks tink, the effects are...errmm now  i can say that it's a successful  experiment? ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†...

Thank you SO much!๐Ÿ˜ƒ for ur words ๐Ÿค—..it means a lot!

shamil thumbnail
its brilliant dear๐Ÿ‘
ShuVin thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Wow... awesome work girl.. good one!!

Please keep making more on the pair.. truly one of a kind n so adorable!! <3

Hey Tanu๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks dear... Glad you liked it :-)

yeah sure ...will defo, try๐Ÿ˜ณ...Thank u for ur appreciation!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: _MagnificentM_

You did really great. Awesome.

Thank you SO much!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: roopalgupta

just one word

WOW

fabulous video dear...fabulous song...and the effect u added to the vid was so damn good...and the starting of the vm was amazing...hatts off...fabulous work.

Aww thank you so much roopal ...I'm glad you enjoyed it and.. song really does suit them ...n  Thank u so much  for ur appreciation dear !๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: LekshmiPriya

wow...nice yaar...

Thank you Dear!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: LurveTorres

Awesome VM. Many thanks for sharing.

ShuVin thumbnail
Originally posted by: harmonyeternal

Very very well done SONEE . Superliked it completely , i'm hooked on to this show n u made the 1st VM of the gorgeous pair . Thank you darling .

Aww thank u so much, Mishti !๐Ÿ˜ณ Glad you enjoyed it!  yeah truly awesome show๐Ÿ˜›...
Pleasure is all mine dear!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: aqsam

Awesome VM...

Thank you! :-)

Originally posted by: riatagore

congrats. it is very awesome. thanks for making

Thank you SO much!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: mentallycrazy

This is truly the best vm so far of AshNi, real goos work!!!! ๐Ÿ‘

Edited by --SONEE-- - 12 years ago
ShuVin thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashima_Mishal

res

Still RESERVE??๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

Hey Sonee ๐Ÿค—...I saw your VM, its really beautiful ๐Ÿ˜ณ. The song Pehla Nasha definitely suits the scenes and the couple ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. The mood of the song also suits the visuals. The promos itself are shot in a dreamy style, and the song Pehla Nasha itself is a classic one with a dreamy feel, there is a freshness in that song that suits couple newly in love ๐Ÿ˜ณ. So, on the whole a very well made VM ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ!

Hey Appu๐Ÿค—
So gud to see you...thank u so much dear...i'm so glad you liked it...my vm queen appreciating me *sigh*...feeling overwhelmed ๐Ÿ˜ณ ..Yeah The song really does suit them in my opinion too :-)... Thank u so much for watching n for ur WORDS dear๐Ÿค—...
it means a lot๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: eye_can_talk

hi my sweet sis๐Ÿ˜ƒ

awsm n perfect vm ๐Ÿ˜Š

loved it๐Ÿ˜Š

Ohh hoo ..so ur here finallly ๐Ÿ˜›
sweet sis?? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ n me ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†
Chal ... Thank you SO much! ๐Ÿค—

ShuVin thumbnail
Originally posted by: preety_219

Beautiful VM Sonee...Superb song selection(my fav. song isliye extra points๐Ÿ˜‰)

Loved the way u mixed music video scenes & promos,it looks so dreamy๐Ÿ˜ the special effects made it look like love has spread its magic & everything around these 2 is just beautiful๐Ÿ˜ณ
Loved it very much.โญ๏ธ
Though i have recently started watching the show,i can say MB & KK have amazing chemistry ,they look real nice together.

I am sure u will get ample scenes to make many more VMs on this pair๐Ÿ˜Š

Lots of love & hugs๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Pooja๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey Pooja๐Ÿค—
woohoo extra point??๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿฅณ...it's one of my all time favo yaar...The song really does suit them ...at least from Nidhis POV. Thank you SO much Pooja!!!๐Ÿค— im so glad u enjoyed it ! yeah ur right...totally agree on dis  ,,,MB & KK have amazing chemistry ,they look real nice together. Thank u so much for watching n for ur WORDS dear๐Ÿค—...It means a lot!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: stranger2rose

finally i have heard the vm as well ...i didnt know u had used the remix version ...but good ...gave the vm a young feel ...n believe it or not i have een this vm for the 4th time now ...lol...and enjoyed it everytime ...liked the way she was waiting for his call ..her restlessness matched with the song ...and in the end karan touching her on the cheek was good though u didnt have any kissing scene to match with the lyrics but his touch gave that effect ...so now r u happy that i have given my full comments 

WOW!! Ajooba ho gaya...n i never knw๐Ÿ˜†...remix version?? naa it's a same track from movie i just find out female version...REMIX version kaafi laud hai๐Ÿ˜ณ.  young feel ...what do u mean??๐Ÿ˜† wow 4th time..wil took as compliment ๐Ÿ˜ณ... aww detail comment accha lagata hai๐Ÿ˜‰... obviously ..aaj khush toh bahot hun main!๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: shamil

its brilliant dear๐Ÿ‘

Thank you SO much dearie!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by --SONEE-- - 12 years ago
lidvin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
lovely vm.  gr8 to see mr fans here. I use to watch LTL. Stopped the show after MR exit.