AshNi VMz Pg.01 updated on 04.12 [CLOSED] - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome VM. Many thanks for sharing.
Very very well done SONEE . Superliked it completely , i'm hooked on to this show n u made the 1st VM of the gorgeous pair . Thank you darling .
congrats. it is very awesome. thanks for making

Originally posted by stranger2rose

reserved
edited
congrats on ur first vm of this forum ๐Ÿ‘... and as usual i am the first lucky one to have a look at it ๐Ÿ˜‰...aww thank u thank u...๐Ÿค— n yeah congrats to u too my official first watcher๐Ÿ˜‰...yeah only looking not listening ...lol... yeah i knw dis only a watcher not a gud listner at all๐Ÿ˜’ will listen to it soon ...god knws woh din kab aayega??๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ˜†but just by seeing it i am so impressed and happy ๐Ÿ˜ณ... wow u have done a brilliant job believe me โญ๏ธ... aww impressed my my...thank u dear..ohh yeah i believe u ...the vm looks awesome with ur spl effects and both the caracters share such an amazing chemistry i am glad u have made a vm on them so early ๐Ÿ˜Š... ohh special eff. credit goes to my sis...i mean i made dis ...i add dis effect n try sumthing diff...n lyk always wasn't sure so asked her..she approved it,,,but u knw me naa...๐Ÿ˜† TUBELIGHT...still inconvince n confused person was about to delete wen she dhamakaofy me๐Ÿ˜†.. i had constant smile on my face while i was watching it .๐Ÿ˜ƒ... aww how sweet Rosie mission complete๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜,,,lovely piece of work ๐Ÿ˜ณ... u r getting better n better with each vm of urs and i am so proud of u ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...OMG *let me straight my collar*๐Ÿ˜Ž..๐Ÿ˜ณ.. tere siva mera hai hi kaun?? aa jhappi paa leah๐Ÿค—*khushi ke aansu*๐Ÿ˜ญ...๐Ÿ˜† i knw u must be saying shuru ho gayi dramaqueen๐Ÿคฃ..kya karen aadat se majboor hun?๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thank u so much dear ek dum dil se๐Ÿค—...i'm glad k enjoyed dis vm...n thnks for ur appreciation dear...it's everthing for me๐Ÿค—
This is truly the best vm so far of AshNi, real goos work!!!! ๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by nimmi_rra

me second!๐Ÿ˜ƒ!

edit:
lovely vm sonee๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ..
the special effects were lovely. and the song is evergreen and in female voice it sounds magical.
the scenes that you picked up and joined so seamlessly made me smile through out the 3 minutes๐Ÿ˜ƒ!.. awww they do look so cute. and nidhi's expressions and ashutosh's smile๐Ÿ˜

brilliant job buddy..
and hey congratulations on your first vm in this forum.. keep it coming babes.!

(and yo me got what you did when nidhi's hair tendril is being smoothed out.๐Ÿ˜›)..

sonee!
beautiful work..

Hey Nimmi๐Ÿค— so gud to see you...thank u so much dear...lol wen i sw Dr.Nidhi & KTLK's  awesome music video  cant hold myself so just find out female version lol๐Ÿ˜ณ...yeah right Dr.A's smile *sigh* ...thanks yaara...glad u like my work...๐Ÿ˜ณ...let's see...wil def. try๐Ÿ˜ณ...
@ bold...i don't get it??๐Ÿ˜• did u mean Karan Kundra?? ๐Ÿ˜†
 thanks for watching it sweety ...n for ur appreciation dear it means alot nimmi๐Ÿค— take care see yaa soon.
Originally posted by -.Shriya.-

wwooowww its dammnn gud dearr ๐Ÿ˜Š
the effects u hav given mustt sayy *claps*.. i really liked itt.. ๐Ÿ˜Š 
effect of fallen heart really suits 4 d song nd couple too ๐Ÿ˜Š 
thnxx 4 making ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey Shriya๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank u so much dear๐Ÿค—...Glad u liked it so much...all d effect's was my experiment lol๐Ÿ˜ณ thanks for watching n ur appreciation dear ...๐Ÿค— 

Originally posted by Dew-drop

Lovely VM Sonee ...
The song was perfect 4 them ... & went well with the scenes ..
Loved watching it <3
Keep it up :)

Hey Shabz๐Ÿค—
so happy to see u...OMG first time ur comment .. ๐Ÿ˜†...thank u much dear...glad u sed song it perfect ..thanks for watching dear ...n for ur appreciation ๐Ÿค— 
take care.. see yaa soon shabzee. 

n BTW mhy mhy ur sig dabba full of hotness๐Ÿ˜.. MR & Damon/ Ian๐Ÿ˜ณ.
Hey Sonee ๐Ÿค—...I saw your VM, its really beautiful ๐Ÿ˜ณ. The song Pehla Nasha definitely suits the scenes and the couple ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. The mood of the song also suits the visuals. The promos itself are shot in a dreamy style, and the song Pehla Nasha itself is a classic one with a dreamy feel, there is a freshness in that song that suits couple newly in love ๐Ÿ˜ณ. So, on the whole a very well made VM ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ!

hi my sweet sis๐Ÿ˜ƒ

awsm n perfect vm ๐Ÿ˜Š

loved it๐Ÿ˜Š