Diya Aur Baati Hum

Will Sandhya Trust or Misunderstand Sooraj?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

_Krishna_

IF-Dazzler

_Krishna_

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
When Sandhya gets to know that Sooraj is not a well educated guy...Will Sandhya misunderstand Sooraj because of the books in his room and graduation photo which he took for fun? will she think Sooraj did this to support her brother's lie by posing as an educated guy or will she trust in him?

Edited by _Krishna_ - 10 October 2011 at 3:03am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.b2011ssweety007_mahi_Millerrr88arshi_karishChillMaarYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will Sandhya Trust or Misunderstand Sooraj?" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Krishna_

When Sandhya gets to know that Sooraj is not a well educated guy...Will Sandhya misunderstand Sooraj because of the books in his room and graduation photo which he took for fun? will she think Sooraj did this to support her brother's lie by posing as an educated guy or will she trust in him?

Well i don't think its as straightforward as that!   She clearly has been forced into this marriage so I doubt very much if we will ever find out her real feelings for him or is she trusts him, apart from the usual expectations of a wife under the tyranny of a system that disrespects feelings.   The only thing she is interested in it seems is that job which is why that was one of the first things she asked him after the wedding. Besides she had no choice anyway regardslss of the books and pictures, i cant see how it would make any diffrence to her!  Her life is in tatters, but at least the mother in law is happy i suppose and she can brag to the neighbours!

In arranged marrages so much of the real person is lost! So Sad!Cry

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Krishna_

Thanks for the thread Krishna Smile.

I think Sandhya will misunderstand Sooraj and his family because it is just some four days left for her brother to go to US and he will not tell Sandhya anything and Ankitha does not want to hurt Sandhya more by telling this.  She will be shocked and devastated to even confront it with Sooraj.

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
initially sandhya wud misunderstand suraj
but later she wud start realising gradually what a gem of a person suraj is ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

Millerrr88

IF-Rockerz

Millerrr88

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
i think she gonna be mad/angry/betrayed towards him...poor guy...but slowly...she will like his other qualities n appreciate him more Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011_mahi_

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
I guess she will be get a shock of her lifeDead first but then she will definitely blame if not sooraj than ankur for ruining her life but then she will ask sooraj about itConfused.. and when she comes to know about his good nature.. she will fall for himTongue

b2011

angelic8219

IF-Dazzler

angelic8219

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
It looks like it wont be revealed for quite a while that Sooraj is not as educated and big business man as she was lead to believe by her brother. I think Cv's are going to built up the relationship of him helping her in her sasural and gaining her respect and her feeling that she will be able to confide in him but before that bang it will be reveal that Sooraj left his studies to support the family and Sandhya will hesitate whether to tell him her dreams as she will feel sorry for him that he had to given up his education so how will he be able to support her further education. If anything Sooraj never lied, her brother did which will sour relations with her brother even more. Even if she misunderstands sooraj then her bhabi will set her straight. Personally I can't see Sandhya misundanding Sooraj as so far when he left her to care for bhabo on their first night she didn't feel bad by it, she will know its cause of his family his circumstances has changed.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011ChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic8219

It looks like it wont be revealed for quite a while that Sooraj is not as educated and big business man as she was lead to believe by her brother. I think Cv's are going to built up the relationship of him helping her in her sasural and gaining her respect and her feeling that she will be able to confide in him but before that bang it will be reveal that Sooraj left his studies to support the family and Sandhya will hesitate whether to tell him her dreams as she will feel sorry for him that he had to given up his education so how will he be able to support her further education. If anything Sooraj never lied, her brother did which will sour relations with her brother even more. Even if she misunderstands sooraj then her bhabi will set her straight. Personally I can't see Sandhya misundanding Sooraj as so far when he left her to care for bhabo on their first night she didn't feel bad by it, she will know its cause of his family his circumstances has changed.

I ditto with u on that , i really like this for a change , they straight away didnot show suspense 24/7 LOL... they are showing his good qualities and at same time , are dropping hints just to show confused sandhya . 

She wont be able to misunderstand Sooraj , as the things which she is not really thinking like chotu , shop, soorajs life style,  his way of talking all this will make her feel he didnot lie to her or so 

Yes, looks like she wont be able to tell him about her wish to study further , he will only figure it out ... 

thanks for this thread krishna 

b2011

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.