Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

   

Every time We Touch...[kriyaansh SS] DISCONTINUED (Page 6)

StinsonIsHere IF-Sizzlerz
StinsonIsHere
StinsonIsHere

Joined: 11 May 2009
Posts: 16710

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
NOTE
guys
plss add "reyaansh-kria" in ur buddy list
its my other a/c so it would be simpler for me to pm u
 
 
 
 
n i m writing the part
will update it in 2 hours


Edited by kajen - 11 October 2011 at 3:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kokoARSHABakho.RKcrazysky

Bakho.RK IF-Dazzler
Bakho.RK
Bakho.RK

Joined: 01 September 2011
Posts: 3067

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
OMG! U did not just do dat! OMG!

Wat thinking man!

Pj-sis i luv to read nd im in luv wid ur writing! BRILLIANT!
P.s. I luv romantic thrillers so dis betr be gud!
Dnt u dare go into ekta mode!
ROAK IT GIRL!

Nd dis is just da teaser bara wala cmnt coming up in a while lol!
StinsonIsHere IF-Sizzlerz
StinsonIsHere
StinsonIsHere

Joined: 11 May 2009
Posts: 16710

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bakho

OMG! U did not just do dat! OMG!

Wat thinking man!

Pj-sis i luv to read nd im in luv wid ur writing! BRILLIANT!
P.s. I luv romantic thrillers so dis betr be gud!
Dnt u dare go into ekta mode!
ROAK IT GIRL!

Nd dis is just da teaser bara wala cmnt coming up in a while lol!
lol a teaser comemnt
bakho
muahzzz
mujhe sachi tuje pyar ho gya hai
i m writing the part
n mujhe ni pta acha hoga ni hoga
God kabi ni likha ye sab LOLLOLLOLLOL
bache ko maaf kar doLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bakho.RK

Bakho.RK IF-Dazzler
Bakho.RK
Bakho.RK

Joined: 01 September 2011
Posts: 3067

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
@ aarti...hehehe... arey dnt wry... u likho bindaas!!Wink! i tou love ur writing tou i knw its gonna be awesum!!!Embarrassed luv u too!!!Hug

but yaar maybe ill read it shaam main coz... thori dair baad ill be on frm cell tou i wont be able to write bara wala cmnt ... nd i dnt wanna read it without writing da bara wala cmnt... saath sath likhti hun tou feeling taza hoti hain na dats why!!! ..heheLOL
StinsonIsHere IF-Sizzlerz
StinsonIsHere
StinsonIsHere

Joined: 11 May 2009
Posts: 16710

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bakho

@ aarti...hehehe... arey dnt wry... u likho bindaas!!Wink! i tou love ur writing tou i knw its gonna be awesum!!!Embarrassed luv u too!!!Hug

but yaar maybe ill read it shaam main coz... thori dair baad ill be on frm cell tou i wont be able to write bara wala cmnt ... nd i dnt wanna read it without writing da bara wala cmnt... saath sath likhti hun tou feeling taza hoti hain na dats why!!! ..heheLOL
no prob.
actually maine bhi jo soccha tah wo ni likh pa ri hu
m confused
its too tough to complete it in a one shot LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bakho.RK

Bakho.RK IF-Dazzler
Bakho.RK
Bakho.RK

Joined: 01 September 2011
Posts: 3067

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen

 TEASER!!!!

 


I still hear your voice, when you sleep next to me.
I still feel your touch in my dreams.
Forgive me my weakness, but I don't know why
Without you it's hard to survive.
 ..

pehley tou i stright went to utube nd listened to dis song!!!LOL nd OMG... it izz sooo perfect for KRIYAANSH!!!! Day Dreaming GOSH dis song takes u straight into some dreamy land!!!Day Dreaming im in dreamland again...lolLOL

*Beep*
And the tv was suddenly switched off by someone.
 very very nice starting!!!! pro i must say yrr!!!! already makes u wanna read more!!! Clap


She despised it now because it sang what her heart yearned for. 
OMG if u read dis para wid da song running in bakground for effects!!! OMG... it had bits ov tears in my eyes!!!! Cry 

She wanted him back. She wanted him now but...   .
best line!!!! Smile in dis para!!! Embarrassed luved da way u expresed her feelings...Smile

He is gone forever!!!!! 
now 'i feel static' Embarrassed gone FOREVER!!!! gives u an idea kai like kria gone in da ss reys gone in da os... but... MAAANNN  i had no idea wat was cumin up next...ShockedAWWESSUMMM AARRTTII!!!! Clap

Mrs. Kria singhania... hayeee kitna acha lagta hai yeh name..!!LOL

after hearing the news of sucide of his only son, Reyaansh singhania...
ShockedCryCry dese were  my expressions!!!! speechless for ur thinking ov da idea... my heartbeat reached da sky ...lol...but aarti awesuummm nd mindblowing story idea ... nd plz plz plz dnt go into ekta mode... dis is da best ive seen nd hoping for more!!!  just keep it real!!!  (nd idhar bhi SSUUUEEECCIIIDDEEE!!! ROFL sry but had to write dis..LOL)

BRAVOO AARTI... i mean sachi main BRAVO!!!! Clap I tou totally luv u yrr!!! Hug



Edited by bakho - 11 October 2011 at 4:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Rish..

Bakho.RK IF-Dazzler
Bakho.RK
Bakho.RK

Joined: 01 September 2011
Posts: 3067

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen

Originally posted by bakho

@ aarti...hehehe... arey dnt wry... u likho bindaas!!Wink! i tou love ur writing tou i knw its gonna be awesum!!!Embarrassed luv u too!!!Hug

but yaar maybe ill read it shaam main coz... thori dair baad ill be on frm cell tou i wont be able to write bara wala cmnt ... nd i dnt wanna read it without writing da bara wala cmnt... saath sath likhti hun tou feeling taza hoti hain na dats why!!! ..heheLOL
no prob.
actually maine bhi jo soccha tah wo ni likh pa ri hu
m confused
its too tough to complete it in a one shot LOL

arey take ur tym yrr... dnt rush!!!! acha sa likhna as long as u want... heheheLOL 

nd remember... 'SABAR KA PHAL MEETHA HOTA HAI!!! ' ROFL
StinsonIsHere IF-Sizzlerz
StinsonIsHere
StinsonIsHere

Joined: 11 May 2009
Posts: 16710

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bakho

Originally posted by kajen

 TEASER!!!!

 


I still hear your voice, when you sleep next to me.
I still feel your touch in my dreams.
Forgive me my weakness, but I don't know why
Without you it's hard to survive.
 ..

pehley tou i stright went to utube nd listened to dis song!!!LOL nd OMG... it izz sooo perfect for KRIYAANSH!!!! Day Dreaming GOSH dis song takes u straight into some dreamy land!!!Day Dreaming im in dreamland again...lolLOL

*Beep*
And the tv was suddenly switched off by someone.
 very very nice starting!!!! pro i must say yrr!!!! already makes u wanna read more!!! Clap


She despised it now because it sang what her heart yearned for. 
OMG if u read dis para wid da song running in bakground for effects!!! OMG... it had bits ov tears in my eyes!!!! Cry 

She wanted him back. She wanted him now but...   .
best line!!!! Smile in dis para!!! Embarrassed luved da way u expresed her feelings...Smile

He is gone forever!!!!! 
now 'i feel static' Embarrassed gone FOREVER!!!! give u an idea kai like kria gone in da ss reys gone in da os... but... MAAANNN  i had no idea wat was cumin up next...Shocked AWWESSUMMM AARRTTII!!!! Clap

Mrs. Kria singhania... hayeee kitna acha lagta hai yeh name..!!LOL

after hearing the news of sucide of his only son, Reyaansh singhania...
ShockedCryCry dese were  my expressions!!!! speechless for ur thinking ov da idea... my heartbeat reached da sky ...lol...but aarti awesuummm nd mindblowing story idea ... nd plz plz plz dnt go into ekta mode... dis is da best ive seen nd hoping for more!!!  just keep it real!!! 

BRAVOO AARTI... i mean sachi main BRAVO!!!! Clap I tou totally luv u yrr!!! Hug

bakho
i feel like kissing u rite now
dude itna to maine bhi ni socha tha
n buri khabar  elec gyi
n lappy charge ni haiCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bakho.RK

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
FOREVER MINE- A KRIYAANSH FF- A FINAL NOTE (PG 78)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 85 86

Author: nightrose   Replies: 684   Views: 88950

nightrose 684 88950 25 May 2013 at 12:39pm by sweetydiyafrien
KriYaansh OS.- Teri meri prem kahani PART 2 PAGE 5

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: -adorabubbles-   Replies: 98   Views: 17356

-adorabubbles- 98 17356 24 January 2013 at 12:44am by EmilyB
In The Middle - Kriyansh FF - Discontinued (P.20)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24

Author: CoffeeAddict   Replies: 189   Views: 33054

CoffeeAddict 189 33054 11 December 2012 at 11:40pm by -AmandaRulz-
Kriyaansh FF-YOung Love NOTE(pg 150)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: _CrazySuzi_   Replies: 1212   Views: 138137

_CrazySuzi_ 1212 138137 16 May 2012 at 5:41am by true_ArShafan
Kriyaansh and Cinevistaas

2

Author: AlexArsha   Replies: 15   Views: 1503

AlexArsha 15 1503 03 February 2012 at 1:06am by shalmoli1234

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index