honeymoon wanted...

Posted: 12 years ago

we haven't got chance to see naughty side of HArshad on honeymoon...

i mean... PREM AND ONU NEVER WENT TO HONEYMOON WITH THEIR PARTERS though the couples were very much in love... 😭..😭

and i think now also it will b repated.. and this time mohan doesn't love kastur...!!!!!!
so NO HONEYMOON...😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

do u think BAPJI will send them to honmeymoon/...???

i don't think so...😭
🀣🀣🀣🀣

Sorry as you mentioned Prem and Anurag never went for honeymoon so maybe Mohan will go πŸ˜‰

But I dont want them to go yet... pehle shaadi tho dhange se ho jaye.. then Mohan needs to pay 5 lakhs rupees by tonite... 🀒 we still dont know if 5 lakhs is all the money or just the interest on the loan... if that is true... then mohan has to collect money to pay the principal amount as well ... and in all this jhamela... I dont think Mohan is going to "think" of loving Kastur and going for honeymoon etc πŸ˜›
Originally posted by sam123_0

🀣

Sorry as you mentioned Prem and Anurag never went for honeymoon so maybe Mohan will go πŸ˜‰

But I dont want them to go yet... pehle shaadi tho dhange se ho jaye.. then Mohan needs to pay 5 lakhs rupees by tonite... 🀒 we still dont know if 5 lakhs is all the money or just the interest on the loan... if that is true... then mohan has to collect money to pay the principal amount as well ... and in all this jhamela... I dont think Mohan is going to "think" of loving Kastur and going for honeymoon etc πŸ˜›

u r right...

yehi toh rona hai...
aavi toh sadhi vi nahi huye...

sadhi chodo pyar vi nahi huye., so honey moon toh dur ki baat hai..
that's why i think mohurs honeymoon won't knock the door of CV's Mind😭
Hope we do get to see a honeymoon of Mohur, Im sure there will be alot of hilarious Mohur scenes if there is honeymoon and you never know Baapji might have already organised honeymoon and Im thinking it might be somewhere in India to go to some puja/darshan or something for a long and happy marital life πŸ˜† would love to see Mohan's face and reaction whilst climbing mountain steps to get to the temple puffed out
agar honeymoon baapji ka force hhoga den i don want it!! i want MOHAN nd kastur 2 go on dere own will!! was upset dat nvr ever my PREM nd ANU went 4 dere honeymoon😭!! 
bhai mje toh dekhna hai honeymoon trip bhaley baapji k force k waja se ya mohur ki khud marzi see i hope cvs has plan some honeymoon trip 
Hope this time Baapji will send them for honeymoon...  Actually looking forward to that.  Nice topic
As long as it fits with story else i dont want no honeymoon 
wow harshad will be go for honeymoon  lol🀣 
its quite funny nd intersting 
really waiting 4 mohan's honeymoon πŸ€— 
god bless u harshad 
Dont think we will get a honeymoon this soon πŸ˜†