Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

sunaina02

IF-Stunnerz

sunaina02

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
As ASR is now going through the flashback of his misdeeds to Khushi and trying to redeem himself , I think  these could happen in the Nainital trip

-Khushi would fall down in a big pit in the forest and Arnav will have to go down and down and get soiled to get her back

-Arnav will  be compelled to tie up the dori of khushi's kameez

- Arnav will publicly give Khushi the respect and honor she deserves ..

Edited by sunaina02 - 10 October 2011 at 6:46am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

shamagoyalJordinrvdhaliwalRin630kashevshaz01Raima36sweetrose92maghalakshmiChocolateChickktmsNikki_CarnshiFlamingsOfLovesun2011Chinu5bila_a..Damsel..minimuffin86-Appy-shilparoxxKamalika..trina2010maris08moon_mineFreshDaisyincandescentmazkachazkapinky_blueskiesHappyMelodytanthya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Redemption process" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Appy-

IF-Dazzler

-Appy-

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
well said sunaina...let's see if the CVs have planned something similar Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kamalika..sunaina02

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
good points! Will have to wait and see!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kamalika..sunaina02

rushshri

IF-Sizzlerz

rushshri

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Gud pts. Plz add dis to my post also--------- wishlist

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunaina02

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged

Hi Su,

Fr Khushi's sake,I sincerely hope that she really has fallen  down some pit else the Wrath of  laad gavarnar would be a sight to shake even the stony hearted ... Personally I think she might  be atop some tree either  saving herself from soooar or plucking some fruits ..

I really would like the third option.. respect & gentleness displayed publicly and while she is conscious ..we have seen Arnav being tender to her when she is in unconscious state ..but would like to see it when Khushi is conscious    [ My only fear is Khushi may get heart attack, were she to be the recipient of some TLC from Arnav ROFL]

Edited by tanthya - 10 October 2011 at 12:40am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Raima36sun2011-Appy-Kamalika..sunaina02

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
he's truly regretting & rectifying his mistakes and i love this whole redemption process from da start where he willingly agrees to take her back home without leaving her on da road and slowing down da car without speeding up!

lovely suggestions su! from all you've mentioned, i wanna see him saving her and feel more protective of her. i want him to wonder why he feels so protective of this girl and perhaps leads him to a realization that she is special for him and that whatever he did wrong with her should be mended sooner than later before a big storm of hatred hits them both!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Raima36sun2011-Appy-Kamalika..pinky_blueskiessunaina02

-Appy-

IF-Dazzler

-Appy-

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

he's truly regretting & rectifying his mistakes and i love this whole redemption process from da start where he willingly agrees to take her back home without leaving her on da road and slowing down da car without speeding up!

lovely suggestions su! from all you've mentioned, i wanna see him saving her and feel more protective of her. i want him to wonder why he feels so protective of this girl and perhaps leads him to a realization that she is special for him and that whatever he did wrong with her should be mended sooner than later before a big storm of hatred hits them both!

nicely put Nadzy...loved the parts in bold Wink

sun2011

arnshi

Goldie

arnshi

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
brilliant!!Smile
wow good points...would really like to see all this happen.

sunaina02

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.