Humsafar Discussion Thread :l Viewbies Note Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by annu127

Okay I got surprised when it is revealed that Asher takes Sara just as his best friend and not more than that coz during the first epi, from his mom and Khala's conversation it looked like they are already engaged..  usually guys do fall for their female best friends when they don't have any gf..๐Ÿ˜ณ

I was surprised also but what surprised me even more was that when he was being asked between Khirad and Sara..he still declined to say yes I will marry Sara instead..even though he had no feelings towards her but still in his position wouldn't someone want to marry his best friend then someone who he has said measly two words with..I found that even more odd...

Asher's dad Baseerat, I feel like slapping that man the way he emotionally blackmailed his son into marrying his niece Khirad although Asher had clearly said he wont marry that girl whom he doesn't know.. they are poles apart, mismatched and there is no guarantee that they will be happy together in the future.. at that time, the way Baseerat shedding his tears and holds his hands infront of Asher, was disgusting..๐Ÿ˜ก agreed, u are so much concerned abt ur dying sis's last wish but what abt ur own son's happiness.. aur aaj ke zamaane mein kaun sa independent ladka aise apne baap ki betuki zidd ke aage haar manta hai when his mother is with his side too.. ๐Ÿค” Asher was right that we can find any good guy for Khirad but why I have to marry her.. at this point, Baseerat's lame reasoning that there is no guarantee that that guy will make Khirad happy but atleast I can give it to my sis bcoz of u..  Utter nonsense!!!๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

I agree with you with every single word..I hated Asher dad๐Ÿ˜ก...To make up for his own faults and guilt he sacrifices his own son...I agreed with Ashers mom when she said that your sister never asked for anything all your life but before leaving this world she asked for the most precious and important thing in the world to you...But i found all this logic ridiculous..Just because someone is dying doesn't mean you make someone else suffer through life. Especially when its your own son..

and then the way Baseerat threatened his wife that if tomorrow morning u will not go to my sis room and did not talk abt the proposal.. then I will divorce u..๐Ÿ˜ฒ  gosshhh that was crap..๐Ÿคข tum marti hui behan ke pyar mein itne andhey ho gaye ke apni wife ko respectfully baat karna tak bhool gaye..  she is the mother of his son and the way he took her out like doodh mein se makhi from all this matter.. any wife, mother, woman would feel humiliated..  waise, dikhaya sahi hai ke kaise aik mard, is age mein bhi apna kameena'pan dikha sakta hai biwi ke saamne.. and divorce ka naam sunte hi kaise aik educated independent woman bhi helpless ho jaati hai..๐Ÿ˜”

It was just disgusting๐Ÿคข...you know I said to myself if I was in her position I would have said fine go ahead divorce me I dont care..If you are putting our life long relationship in the dumps for someone you hardly cared for all these years then I rather leave with my son...But then I liked what they showed that no matter how independent or educated a women is she always has to sacrifice and save her marriage. Asher's mom still has the love for husband but lost all respect. Today's episode what she said to him at the dinning table was so well said. And he was apologizing like a little wimp.. At the end he got his way but lost the trust and respect from his wife who he spent building a life with..

Fawad Khan as Asher is doing a fab job.. like I said before his facial expressions are bang on.. a reserved guy who is emotionally getting trapped in his father's cheap antics..    Sara (don't know her real name) is also very good.. her meeting with Khirad in the garden area was good when she says apne hi standard ka koi dhoondh ke shaadi karo..    Mihira is okay as of now..  she was quite disappointing in BOL but here she is the main lead so lets see..

I dont think anyone else could have played Asher so well...he has the right body language, look and expressions for such a character. I am though very confused about Sara's character. Was it me or did anyone else find it odd that she became psycho all of a sudden out of no where..?? I mean there was no hint of possessiveness or craziness shown in her before Asher told her about the marriage proposal. She was shown very calm, caring and smart..i mean out of niceness she went to go see Asher's phuppo in the hospital. So I thought if she would have talked to Khirad nicely in the garden and told her what Asher meant to her..I think Khirad would have helped her. l mean if some sort of hint of jealousy or anything was shown then it would have helped to better understand Sara.

I think Mihira is doing a good job...She was good in todays episode..She did a good job in the scene with remembering her mother and the pillow. This is my first time watching her so I dont know much about her acting...

I m utterly disappointed with Behroz Sabzwari..  he is such a veteran actor.. used to be a child artist but here he couldn't impress me at all.. first of all, this role doesn't suit his personality.. plus his acting looks all forced.. even Atiqa ko kya hogaya.. wo bhi bakwaas kar rahi hai.. she looks tired..

Hmmm I think he is okay..yes not his best but he is doing with whatever script he is given...maybe he should have passed on this role...it doesn't suit him...and I am not liking Atiqa either...I feel like she is sleeping throughout...Maybe as it progress ..her character will become more in depth...lets see...

Okay one drawback.. bcoz of its title song vdo.. the story has become predictable.. okay, in paki serials first of all the shooting is done and then the serial gets on air but what was the need to include future scenes in the vdo.. now we already know how Sara will try to kill herself..

This is what I hate the most...Most of the scenes and dialogues are given away by the promos or title song. I know whats going to happen and have seen most of the important scenes so that is a big turn off..I now ignore watching all promos and title songs...and wait for the official scene to air...

Today's episode..meaning 3rd episode was nice but I thought was very slow...I mean 3 major things happened..Khirads mom died, Nikah and then of course the suicide...But I for some reason felt it was almost like a filler episode. But looks like next week the story will start progressing. And I liked how they showed Ashers mom. They didn't show her the typical heartless women and had a good reasoning for why she was against the marriage and told her husband straight then she has lost all trust and respect for him. He doesn't deserve forgiveness for such kind of behavior...

Topic Reopened on member's Request!!

Note: Refrain from Abusing/Bashing. Anyone seeing Bashing or other things are taking place, Kindly please Report us your Complain.

Regards,
Thank you..
PSF DEV TEAM.
Edited by saher_90 - 12 years ago
i am confused!!

dont v discuss humsafar in the AT!!?????
Originally posted by meepha

i am confused!!

dont v discuss humsafar in the AT!!?????
You can Discuss everything about Humsafar, In this same DT...
Humsafar AT, Humsafar DT, Humsafar Review Thread, Humsafar CG. What is with all this?! I love the show... but there's to the forum than just Humsafar. U really need to cut down on some of these threads Saher.
Originally posted by trouble_maker

Humsafar AT, Humsafar DT, Humsafar Review Thread, Humsafar CG. What is with all this?! I love the show... but there's to the forum than just Humsafar. U really need to cut down on some of these threads Saher.
Its for just few days..After this I'll convert this to DOTW for all shows..& for review thread that is just for a day...
hmm this can be DT for hamsafar and other shows..
Originally posted by Siddu246

I was surprised also but what surprised me even more was that when he was being asked between Khirad and Sara..he still declined to say yes I will marry Sara instead..even though he had no feelings towards her but still in his position wouldn't someone want to marry his best friend then someone who he has said measly two words with..I found that even more odd...

bcoz for him, it wasn't like if I have to marry now so I should take Sara's name coz I cant marry Khirad.. that guy was so clear in his mind that Sara is just my best friend that even in that situation he didn't think abt her.. plus, is it easy to make someone ur wife when u consider her just as ur best friend?๐Ÿ˜• 

I agree with you with every single word..I hated Asher dad๐Ÿ˜ก...To make up for his own faults and guilt he sacrifices his own son...I agreed with Ashers mom when she said that your sister never asked for anything all your life but before leaving this world she asked for the most precious and important thing in the world to you...But i found all this logic ridiculous..Just because someone is dying doesn't mean you make someone else suffer through life. Especially when its your own son..

but the fact is his sister's last wish was not seeing Asher as her damaad.. so here Fareeda(AO) is wrong.. baseerat is the one who is getting desperate seeing Khirad as his bahu.. the worst thing is, it seems like if we look for a suitable guy outside a family then there will be no guarantee that ur daughter will be happy after marriage.. coz this is the lame reason Baseerat was giving to Asher.. so I guess a wrong message was being given to the viewers..๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

It was just disgusting๐Ÿคข...you know I said to myself if I was in her position I would have said fine go ahead divorce me I dont care..If you are putting our life long relationship in the dumps for someone you hardly cared for all these years then I rather leave with my son...But then I liked what they showed that no matter how independent or educated a women is she always has to sacrifice and save her marriage.

Yupp.. that's the whole purpose behind it and sadly it was very realistic..  see, in our society a 50+ woman would never leave her house and not even get the divorce like that.. it is considered a very embarrassing situation for that lady.. Fareeda is not just a house wife.. she is an independent working lady and has a good social circle also.. she knows if I would leave my house then people will make up different stories that why my husband divorced me at this age.. 

Asher's mom still has the love for husband but lost all respect. Today's episode what she said to him at the dinning table was so well said. And he was apologizing like a little wimp.. At the end he got his way but lost the trust and respect from his wife who he spent building a life with..

U have no idea how much I dislike this character..  jab apna kaam nikal gaya, nikaah ho gaya.. and when he got to know that his wife is not angry with Khirad and she is in talking terms with her.. then suddenly like a bheega billa.. he apologizes for his obnoxious behavior that how guilty he is now.. if he really felt so then why did he take 15 long days to do so.. was it such a hard thing for him to realize how rudely he treated his wife the other day.. ๐Ÿ˜ก  he seems like an arrogant man so does it matter for him that he lost trust and respect from his wife?   I think Fareeda should stop talking to him that makes him feel guilty.. 

I dont think anyone else could have played Asher so well...he has the right body language, look and expressions for such a character. I am though very confused about Sara's character. Was it me or did anyone else find it odd that she became psycho all of a sudden out of no where..?? I mean there was no hint of possessiveness or craziness shown in her before Asher told her about the marriage proposal. She was shown very calm, caring and smart..i mean out of niceness she went to go see Asher's phuppo in the hospital. So I thought if she would have talked to Khirad nicely in the garden and told her what Asher meant to her..I think Khirad would have helped her. l mean if some sort of hint of jealousy or anything was shown then it would have helped to better understand Sara. 

Remember both the ladies made Sara believe that she and asher will get married soon.. she didn't confess her love to him but at the same time she knew that this guy is mine.. now all of sudden Khirad came in their  life as his would be wife so she became devastated.. she already said if Khirad was from their same class/status  then she wouldn't have had any objection but that's not the case here.. here Sara lost to Khirad that makes her feel embarrassed and insulted.. and bcoz she is the stubborn child and things are not going her way that's why she is acting like a psycho..  

What I failed to understand is.. when Sara's mom got to know abt this A-K proposal then why didn't she go to Baseerat and talk to him abt it.. u cannot sit at home patiently and waiting for the outcome in ur favour like that.. 

I think Mihira is doing a good job...She was good in todays episode..She did a good job in the scene with remembering her mother and the pillow. This is my first time watching her so I dont know much about her acting...

Yeah I liked her acting too in the 3rd epi.. but still I feel in the death scene she should have screamed more.. 

Hmmm I think he is okay..yes not his best but he is doing with whatever script he is given...maybe he should have passed on this role...it doesn't suit him...and I am not liking Atiqa either...I feel like she is sleeping throughout...Maybe as it progress ..her character will become more in depth...lets see...

as an on screen couple I didn't find any chemistry b/w the two..

This is what I hate the most...Most of the scenes and dialogues are given away by the promos or title song. I know whats going to happen and have seen most of the important scenes so that is a big turn off..I now ignore watching all promos and title songs...and wait for the official scene to air...

See watching promos/teasers are in our hands.. so if they spoil the story for us we can avoid them but what abt that title song vdo that is played in the beginning of each epi.. I mean we cant close our eyes for 2 min naa.. for those who already read the novel they don't care abt it coz they know everything.. lekin hamein farq padta hai.. 

Today's episode..meaning 3rd episode was nice but I thought was very slow...I mean 3 major things happened..Khirads mom died, Nikah and then of course the suicide...But I for some reason felt it was almost like a filler episode. But looks like next week the story will start progressing. And I liked how they showed Ashers mom. They didn't show her the typical heartless women and had a good reasoning for why she was against the marriage and told her husband straight then she has lost all trust and respect for him. He doesn't deserve forgiveness for such kind of behavior...

areyy 3 major things happened and still u found it filler.. kya baat hai Aapki..๐Ÿ˜›  no, it was a nice epi, pace is good.. no dragging as of now..

Okay my biggest complaint.. 

as 15 days have already passed after Khirad's mom death so what kind of interaction A-K shared all those times.. how did he console her in the early days as now she is his wife.. I think by taking that 15 days leap, they killed all those A-K moments.. the jitteriness which they had in their relationship in the first 2 weeks why it wasn't shown..๐Ÿ˜ก 

Edited by annu127 - 12 years ago
Saher, its NOT  a great idea, IMO.
i mean we ALREADY have a discussion thread for Humsafar, its just entitled AT, just for the sake of it, the SAME people say the SAME things there aswell, cant change their POVs in threads, can they!?
i mean its useless to have another one, and since we are carefully maintaing the AT, i think the one that does deserve to be closed down is this?! :s
i mean, lol, i agree with Binu, we just wanted a normal AT till the show is there, which we have, which will then become an FC at the FC forum!

:]
Edited by -_AfridiMalik_- - 12 years ago
I agree with Reeno We already have and AT where all is being discussed we are discussing the show there so we might as well keep that.