Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Maitrimanthan

Maitrimanthan

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Deleting post for being against rules.

Edited by Maitrimanthan - 08 November 2011 at 9:55pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Urmila11arun-deepsAishuHiBawari..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Delete Thead" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
That is very sad news! I was so sad to read that he had passed away! I don't know much about the lives of all the actors in our mythos, but they are all so important. Vatchun kharach khoop vait vatla. You don't need to apologize for creating this thread. You did a wonderful thing by posting this here. I know that there are tons of his fans here. Very well said. Indeed, if Lakshman's character was known for it's length, then Bharat's was for it's depth. And thank you for giving us those interesting facts about his life. Didn't know he was a Marathi actor.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MaitrimanthanShivangBuch

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
And omg!! I noticed that Lola di's credited on there!

Maitrimanthan

Maitrimanthan

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
@AishuJSKfan Thank you for reading. Could you please comment on our blog site.

ShivangBuch

Goldie

ShivangBuch

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Lovely blog and writing on and acknowledgement and tribute to great actor Sanjay Jog.Clap Can we get somehow that G magazine Ramayan special edition of 1988?

MaitrimanthanUrmila11

Maitrimanthan

Maitrimanthan

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
@ShivangBuch Thank you. We do not have the magazine. This is just one scan we found. We are trying to see if we can get a copy.

Edited by Maitrimanthan - 10 October 2011 at 7:19am

Urmila11ShivangBuch

Urmila11

Urmila11

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Definitely beautiful blog for us, as Shivang bhaiya said, Star enjoyed it to bits! Smile & all RS Ramayan lovers are eagerly waiting for more information like this, so please keep posting such topics more & more Smile

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
It's shocking to hear that he's not around.  His scene on the confrontation w/ Kaikeyi was immortal, and later, in the Lav-Kush kand, I liked his explaining to Rama why a Rajasuya yagna was improper, and then his battle w/ Kush.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.