Chastidy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
So nice little ME over there..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†...though when I saw Arnav pushing the car I was like๐Ÿ˜ฒ...kitana strong hain hayye.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜..Khushi how can you say he has no strength?.๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†waise this is the most I have seen him workout besides his lifting Khushi a couple of times.๐Ÿ˜†..hmmm now back to the topic?..how much of a chance is there of Khushi being actually lost.๐Ÿค”..very little I say..unless she was chased by a 'swar' in the jungle and broke her bangles on the way.๐Ÿคฃ..or  captured by those weird forest people who dont like anyone trespassing their land๐Ÿคฃ...we all saw KKG go the other way after Arnav told her to rightly shut up.๐Ÿ˜†..so does she think that by pretending to be lost and leaving her trails of glassware behind Arnav will follow her?..oh wait she did.๐Ÿ˜†...see she knows her man so well.๐Ÿ˜..so if it is indeed actually a trick is Arnav going to sacrifice her in the forest?.๐Ÿคฃ..afrerall he did leave his bag full of expensive designer clothes behind  only to go searching for his girl.๐Ÿ˜Ž..and now cumin to that bag..I hope he retreives it..coz god forbid I dont want to see him in the native Nainital outfits๐Ÿคฃ thought he would look damn cute๐Ÿ˜..but you know what I mean.๐Ÿ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think it's a trick too..๐Ÿคฃ..he is going to perform the ultimate sacrfice Khushi.๐Ÿคฃ
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Either she's playing a trick, wonder off bcz she saw something or lastly someone kidnap her...(which is unlikely)

But arnav gunna be kinda mad if he founds out its all a trick n nothing is wrong w/ her...but this may bring em closer <3
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lol.. i can't imagine him wearing the naintal native outfits๐Ÿคฃ
-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
its a trick for sure!:)nice topic!:)