Do Pyar Karne Waale Jungle Mein Kho Gaye...

poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I found the Maha Episode to be hugely entertaining, but not romantic...except for that once sweet moment, where Arnav pushes a strand of Khushi's hair behind her ears and puts the Blue Tooth for her! That was a classic Arnav-Khushi moment...she feels his proximity, while he is completely preoccupied!

Else, the entire episode made me wonder, how on earth can ANY man ever romance someone like Khushi Kumari Gupta?😆 She either talks nineteen to the dozen, or she is munching food like a Cow, or jumping up and down like a monkey! No wonder ASR was looking so damn exasperated and fed-up!😆

The entire episode had me laughing out loud, it had so many genuinly funny moments! One of my favourite was where Khushi yells, 'Sooar' (Pig) and Arnav turns to look at her with a scandalized expression!🤣 And she is like, 'Main aap ko nahin keh rahi thi...'

Lolz...Sanaya has a killer comic timing! And Barun plays it off so effortlessly by his poker-faced expression's!

There was another very funny line, in typical ASR style...'Frankly, mujhe nahin lagta, tumhare pakodo ke badle hume koi bhi Dilli tak lift dega!'😆 Only ASR can be so cutting and yet to hilarious at the same time!

A very cute, if unexpected maha-episode...I was thinking it would be something more soft and romantic...given the change in their relationship in the recent past! But I suppose, the ME was a sort of beginning for the rest of the Nainital / Lost in the Forest storyline that will follow!

The highlights of the ME were Khushi's physical comedy and Arnav's reaction to her!😆 Barun has the most amazing expression's to convey irritation, amusement and exasperation with such effortlessness!
Edited by poppy2009 - 12 years ago