Page 1 of 26

Page 1
Page   of 26
Page 2 Page 26

mjtruelegend

IF-Rockerz

mjtruelegend

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Oh my oh my! As her 1st performance I am very impressed with the way Ragini sang "namak ishq ka". Her voice provided the much needed rawness and the "namak" that was required.Clap She started off very well from singing the slow and paced lines then setting the tune. Very controlled singing so far.Clap She even managed to shake her hip spontaneously in between singing, a sign of a true performer. ClapShe smiled throughout the song and managed to keep me glued to watching her singing.Clap I've always admired her singing abilities and today I am very happy she started her singing journey with a very good performance.ClapStar
Star
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utbu9_c6et4

Ragini, you have a very good voice, we know you sing very well but please ensure you select good songs that enable you to excel in your renditions. You chose a very tough song this time and you did full justice to it but next time I hope you'll select a mellow song (so that we can see the variations of your vocal chords). I think you'll definitely shine with your soothing sounds.

Please Keep rehearsing!Thumbs Up Practice makes perfect!

I love youEmbarrassed and I'm sure all your fans will feel the same as I do. For me, you are totally Raginistic StarStarand I wish you all the very best, may you continue to succeed! StarStarAmen

2nd performance - Lag ja gale (One of my all time favourites)
This is a very tough song to sing but Ragini tried her level best to do justice to it. She managed to carry it through but there were a few rough patches. Clearly this is was one of her weaker performances. Not necessarily bad but not great either. Still I liked itStar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HnVPcPDsqo

3rd performance - Aaj kal tere mere pyar ke charche
This is was a fast track, picturised on the evergreen Shaami Kapoor and the majestic Mumtaz. Ragini stared her performance like a star with a flying kiss, she came with full confidence and a lot of zeal and when sang, it was terrific. It is a very upbeat tune about youthful love and she did full justice to itClap. Her voice, singing and overall performance was brilliant. StarStarOf course the looked beautiful toEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53OSAwdpzKg

4th performance - "Seekhle"

She sang this song like a diva!! She used her real voice and her singing was absolutely in tune. She stared it off slowly and then when she "laughed" it really felt like she was actually laughing. It was a very sensuous song and performed it very well. Her voice, her singing, her total performance was all in sync with one another and she was brilliant. There was certain silky, smoothness in her voice and I loved it!!Star

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBClugUhEGg

5th performance - "mungra"

This is was energetic and a voluptuous song. She sang with a lot of zest and enthusiasm. She sand well and the judges gave her a full 20! For me I liked her performance more than the singing. Her expressions and body language was very apt for the tune. Especially very last movement, very cute!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKMh_k-RkJQ

Edited by mjtruelegend - 08 November 2011 at 2:05pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

rohit285Only4Dilishshilu999_balanilovable_ragzfanArmu4eva--sree---Rimsha-sizzlesShehreen_27abhi786meenakshi_16111192-MadRaginiFan-venture-allizwell-MadameXShwets1502..oneOone..Siddhi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Raginistic Ragini Khanna!" in Star Ya Rockstar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

venture

IF-Rockerz

venture

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
You Are The ManYou Are The ManYou Are The ManYou Are The ManYou Are The ManI know its been a while since you were a MAN, but Ragini Bachay, you made all your fans just go Woohoo!and yesand this You Rock and me and Sheemu are like this High Five

I was not sure about this song, and I was really nervous , my heart was really Dhak Dhaking the whole time , even though I was not watching live and after the performance I was like  , Kisses

The best thing which I like was that Ragini brought a completely new style and she sang in her own way, she didn't copy and paste, one could hear Ragini singing. she modulated her voice to bring the rawness required and just the right amount, it was not over done. I am so so proud to be her fan. Now I am feeling good I was very nervous about the song selection.  From Now on Ragini should try to choose song smartly, I know she is adventrous , like experimenting, but darling this is a competition, paly it smartly, use your strong points, Ragini can sing well, she has got the knowledge sje just need to implement it smartly, and then agay ballay ballay !!!
 I just love her so so much, I felt the same way how felt when my son  got A* in his exams,
Sheemu we have to break every barrier next Sunday to meet her, by hook or crook, I will not give up !

The only thing I didnt like was her hanging in the air, that was not needed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shilu999_balaniShehreen_27mjtruelegend111192-MadRaginiFan--allizwell-MadameX..oneOone..Siddhi_

mjtruelegend

IF-Rockerz

mjtruelegend

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Oh yes di! Definitely we HAVE TO MEET HER, One way or the other! Chahe kuch bhi ho jaye! I am so happy and proud of her that I am becoming very keen on meeting her! Inshallah!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192-allizwell-

--sree--

Goldie

--sree--

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Ragini was very good..it was very tough song.,but she sing it very well.
My wishes & prayers are always with her...votes alsoSmile
she is a true rockstarStar

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

muaaztouqeer-allizwell-mjtruelegend111192-MadRaginiFan-

asad.shah

asad.shah

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Real Rockstar Ragini.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegend111192-MadRaginiFan--allizwell-

meenakshi_16

IF-Rockerz

meenakshi_16

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Sheemu Di,Thanks for opening this thread...Big smile

Ragini,OMG!! what a screen presence u have.u have that charm to enlight the screen...and namak Ishq ka was superb.U completely did justice to the song inspite of being difficult.U r true artist,loved the way u were enjoying ur song by waist moves and as Sheema aunty said u correctly modulated the song and sang it in ur own way,which was not over done.ClapAnd the hug u gave to ur mom after ur performanceDay Dreaming,u r so adorable.
I don't know much about singing but a die hard music listener so I would suggest u to select simple songs n play safe with using more of ur strong points and smartly hiding ur negative points...I know being an artist there no bounds and limits to ur performance and one must keep on experimenting so that it doesn't becomes monotonous,do experiment but see to it that its not beyond ur caliber.

next week u r singing one of my fav. songs"lag ja gale",again a difficult Lataji's song...but no problem if u do justice to that song n I know u will as I have full faith in u...have heard u sing that song thousands of times n u r brilliant.
And regarding ur competitors, I would say all r good,some of them r best but never consider any competitor weak u never know he /she might be the underdog and emerge as a surprise package.

I would say here u urself is a competition to urself...see to it that u always improve in singing and do better job than ur last performances,mistakes happens but same mistakes are not to be repeated again.We being ur loyal fans wants u to always advance in what ever u do instead of demote and I personally compare u from ur last performance rather than ur competitor.

Edited by meenakshi_16 - 09 October 2011 at 8:56pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rimsha-sizzlesmjtruelegend111192-MadRaginiFan--allizwell-MadameX

abhi786

IF-Dazzler

abhi786

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks Sheemu for opening the thread.. Yesterday i couldn't watch Ragini's performance.. as my hubby was watching cricket finals..But later i watched her performance... It was so good and excellent.. Ragini strength is voice modulation, the way she changed her voice and pitch is so good...

When Ragini is performing , we can't look at others, her smile, expressions and little dance in the middle was superb.. I think she should choose good songs and give her best.. Good going Ragzz. Waiting for next performance.

Edited by abhi786 - 09 October 2011 at 9:47pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shilu999_balanimjtruelegend111192-MadRaginiFan--allizwell-

-allizwell-

IF-Rockerz

-allizwell-

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
I am super super super glad that Ragz is a part of this show...  .. Gosh she sings so well yaar... i was completely mesmerised when watched her sing ye kahan aa gaye hum in KBC..  ... i was  allready gaga over her for her talent and her dance..   ...but always felt she is a better singer than a dancer... so very very glad that she chose to participate and she will defn. emerge a winner...i enjoyed her first performance thoroughly... she is so versatile.... i am dead confident she will prove it in lag ja gale... sheems... so true... when i read the song is zabaan pe laga she is gonna perform... i was like... but when heard her sing... felt she has given it a new dimension of a folk song... WOW...  .. loved her performance... hope she selects songs that showcases her versatile voice... and stuns the judges...YIPEE... RAGIPIE... U r our rockstar...  

Thanks sheemujaan for opening this thread... i got to know about this show only yest. and about ragz being a part of it now from our forum... hence the delay in responding...Big smile...apologies...!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

asad.shahlovable_ragzfan-Rimsha-sizzlesventure-MadRaginiFan-mjtruelegend111192MadameX

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.