Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bass Sab Kuch Ho gaya

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
I am sure Ram wanted to take this oppertunity to even out things with Priya after the snoring incident , Therefore when she gets up the following morning after going super high last night and she asked how I ended on your bed is just too interesting LOLLOLLOL

I wonder how Mutto Ram carried Slim Priya and put her on the bed if  she passed out in the car itself on the way back from having Kulfi

Or

She waas walking hand in hand with him  or elbow hold and he finally had to drop her off on the large king size bed and she snuggled and slept off

The promo is daam sweet

Reminds me of DDLJ where Simran (Kajol) had some cognac(Brandy) and she was jhoomofying on the streets and then Raj (SRK) brought her back to the house they were staying overnight and the next morning  they had the same reaction 

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

jana2pkapOnly4Dilishhin_sa__Shrutirtsdanu123Sphallolaliapoo_supiSuganthiSNaina007monaghoshjyothi1989anizorsaniya9919saisamanvikaverianjubalaDimdim.maris08ash91ssroomani-sahasra--MariaMars-Suchi-Mani-RK

anizor IF-Dazzler
anizor
anizor

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
nice post shanti, i cant wait to see the episode.i too am wondering how she made it to the bed.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saniya9919avivakirkshanti05

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
very cute promo.same here shanti -as soon as i saw the promo ddlj scene came to my mind.afsos hai priya is in same saree.if priya is sleeping on bed,did golu sleep on the same bedWink(i doubt that),if on couch-how did he fit in that couch?Ouchya saari raat apna biwi ki dekhbal kiya tha?Day Dreamingeagerly waiting for mon epiSmile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

hin_saSphallolaliakavmukssaniya9919avivakirk-MariaMars-shanti05

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Nice post on the promo Shanti. Well cant wait to see how Priya is going to react to this Ram's teasing. Am pretty sure, if all that  had happened at night, Priya however drunk, would surely be aware of it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hin_saSphallolaliaavivakirkshanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
I am just waiting to know  how she landed in Gollu's bed, and who brought her carefully and placed her if she passed out or she teased ram to hell till she passed out falling on the bed herself...

And Gullo landed on the couch , I can imagine him grumbling , Yaar  bed ko chodkay is couch pay need kaise ayyegi, Puri raat , mai so nahi saka aur who madam araam say kharatey maar rahi hai ROFL, When u r high and exhausted  due to drinking you pass out and maybe  snore in deep sleep or sleep like a log

Edited by shanti05 - 09 October 2011 at 7:01pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rtsdcrystal30anizormaris08-MariaMars-

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

I am just waiting to know  how she landed in Gollu's bed, and who brought her carefully and placed her if she passed out or she teased ram to hell till she passed out falling on the bed herself...

And Gullo landed on the couch , I can imagine him grumbling , Yaar  bed ko chodkay is couch pay need kaise ayyegi, Puri raat , mai so nahi saka aur who madam araam say kharatey maar rahi hai ROFL, When u r high and exhausted  due to drinking you pass out and maybe  snore in deep sleep or sleep like a log
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorshanti05

-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Gud one shanti.. Hug 

Even i want to know how she landed in the bed. Day Dreaming

I really want Ram to carry her till the bedroom Day Dreaming But may be, they might not show this and end  up showing the morning scene which i don't want to happen. Disapprove

Ram will definitely not fit into the couch LOL and he might end up sleeping the bed with her. I would love to see Priya waking up and finding Ram sleeping next to her.. But i don't think that'll happen Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sphallolaliashanti05

shaaranya IF-Rockerz
shaaranya
shaaranya

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
I can't wait to see how Priya lands up in the bed!!!
Today's episode is going to be AWESOME

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index