Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: bips

You are right, she may be a better dancer than kat and bebo ... but the truth is that she is not all that great dancer to begin with ...

Does anyone remember that dance show with girls vs boys with tv actors ... Most of girls on the team wiped the floor with her ... They were so so better ... i remember sanjeeda, rashmi, Sangeeta Ghosh, mukti ... they made her look so pedestrian ...

And if someone tells me- its not just the dance but the entire attitude then i want to meet such people who prefer rakhi's nakra's and ada which come across as more vulgar than sensual ...

So even if i was a producer who wanted to cast an "item girl" , i wouldn't pick rakhi ... so what the hell is she angry about ? ... right! in her mind and according to jejus, she is the best dancer to ever grace us with her presence ..

I second that...she did look mediocre in Zara nach ke dikha when compared to the likes of Sanjeeda,rashmi and mukti...shes definately not a terrific dancer, but shes not as bad as katrina and kareena...shes somewhere bearable...she does all those item girl wale thumkas well...but like u said,a lot of ppl get turned off by her "revealing" and like desu said, chammak challo is not like a random song on the street or in a bar...its a song happening at a family occasion/party as seen from the promos...so having an item girl in tht would make no sense...

but i also get her point of how the likes of katrina and kareena are "heroines"...so they are supposed to be all "pure and virginal" throughout the movie, whereas the item songs are done by the more seductive looking women with a raw sex appeal...and shes saying tht since kareena looks so...urm...pristine,it dosent suit her to do a sexy song like CC (chammak challo is kinda tapori language for sexy)...so i agree with her in tht sense...kareena looks more "apsara" unattainable beauty types rather than "item girl" types...she cant pull off sexy...
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow somebody is pissed off pig time and her name is Rakhi

fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I just watched these videos again! 😆 😆 She is so much fun. Lmao. And ahahaha...her comments about getting to "expose" are hilarious!
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
she leaves me speechless everytime i see her. ðŸ¤ª
sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lmao, this was hilarious especially the 3rd video. ðŸ˜† Who was that heroine that lied? Malaika Sherawat?! And I kinda think chamak challo would've been more popular if Rakhi was the chamak challo, Bebo seems way to "classy" for the song.  Edited by sweet_angel27 - 12 years ago
anjali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
"why don't u understand??" ðŸ¤£
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG the spice girl comment killed me..🤣🤣
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Why so much love for Kareena though? 😆
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: fly2me

"I am very angry. VERY ANGRY." Lmao!
Ahahaha. She is a TRIPPP.
And she basically said that if she had done Chamaak Challo then it would have been a "bigger hit". 😆 😆
Lmfao! I was wondering why i hadn't heard anything about this girl lately...little did i know she was going to be back with a bang. :D
Total entertainment. 

I agree, she was really funny ðŸ˜†