Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: smartie_pants

and even physical structure wise the book and movie are different... Alok (sharman's character in the movie) and Hari (madhavan's character) were supposed to be fat portly guys whereas ryan (Rancho) was the best looking of em all with gr8 height, six packs n all...πŸ˜›

Well I'm happy at least in 3 Idiots, they made the guys looks somewhat realistic and all of them looked pretty much the same  weight wise. πŸ˜†

I want to read 5 Point Someone too now just to see how different (or similar) this book is to the movie and whether the ruckus Chetan created was worth it. You got my intrigued with the description of Rancho/Ryan. Aamir's Rancho did seem a little too perfect, someone who can do no wrong (except when he steals the papers). Ryan seems a bit more realistic. 

I don't like Chetan based on what I've seen of him, but his books seem interesting. Something that I would actually enjoy reading. The only one I don't want to read though is One Night at a Call Center. *cough*Hello*cough*
Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 12 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
abt 3 Idiot controversy Aamir and other ppl were definitely wrong ...its very easy to write a story when u have someone else's idea ...little changes in story, characters, add something , edit something etc its very easy but thinking abt it originally is not easy and this is what they got frm chetan's book when they were giving whole credit to Abhijat . even two states will not be a exact copy for sure bcz one cant make a movie exactly like a book ...to make a movie entertaining little bit changes r must... Well anyways old topic and frm next time Chetan will surely get credit in the starting of the movie whatever will be based on his book  πŸ˜›