Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sushavviDemonStar-Preetz-anna44chatterbox

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "9/10/2011 WU: Dandiya Murder" in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update

ok u changed ur id or what

which one is u ?

anyways this episode was better than saturday episode

first time saw kd leaving the case mid way

suspense was maintained well

and public prosecutor was rakshanda khan 

she was good too

still feel  i liked maya better than others  and also what was his name

ranawat

one who cud match kd after every daleel

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
I'm the CID lover. LOL

Yep, I loved the episode a lot better than Saturday's. And when KD announced he was leaving the case, my heartbeat stopped in the middle because I thought that KD was making a mistake. But then next scene I knew that he would get back on the case. Nothing is added just for the fun of it.

I thought the public prosecutor was very biased towards men. She kept saying men think this and men think that and blah blah blah. If they remove that trait, then she would make a great prosecutor. I especially loved when she objected when KD kept questioning Sanjay about the rifle. It keeps everyone on an edge.

Reshma.

Coolbie

Reshma.

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Great update Sri...

-Preetz-

Coolbie

-Preetz-

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
thanks for the great update sri..

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
oh ok u r luv cid wali right

i also like   cid

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.