India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

enough is ENOUGH... (Page 4)

Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 07 March 2005 at 8:34pm | IP Logged

All I want to say is that JJKN is just a show, but people are treating it as if its real.

opola_islam Groupbie
opola_islam
opola_islam

Posted: 08 March 2005 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mikagurl23

thank you for that! i just said something horrible, lemme go change it! all the armaan fans get me soo agrivated that it makes the purab fnas so mad that they say something horrible! and fight always continues! its really tempting to say something bout the other side becuz they always i mean ALWAYS make fun of purab sayign he's uncle purab or he has white hair making him look old! everyoen has different opinions, but no one simply respects it!

-mika

thank

u ar right.some arman fan dont have a little bit respect for purab.they always criticise purab and purab fan.that is not good.we purab fan want impartial behave from mods of this site.bcus arman fans behave is so disregardable for us  i cant tolaret it any more.i am felling now i have to leave this site.i always want peace.i tried it.but it is some arman fans behave that is they like to fight with purab fans.i want peace thats it.now this is time for change their behave those arman fans who likes to fight.we all purab fan want peace.i know some arman fan who ar my best friend.they ar soooooooooooooooooooooo nice persone.so i must have to say like my those friend everyone should  make them nice persone.i am not saying i am doa tulchi.but i promise i will never fight with arman fan again. even they kick me or purab or another purab fan like football i will never fight with them.from today i am a friend of arman fan.i am watting for those real nice persons friendship.i hope i will get lots of sweet nice friend from arman fan circle.love for all arman fan

mahn786ch Senior Member
mahn786ch
mahn786ch

Maheen,you will live on in our hearts

Posted: 08 March 2005 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Hi Lakshmi thanks for posting this msg!!! I was gone from this forum just because of the same reason... I hope to be back now. Thanks once again!
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 08 March 2005 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by opola_islam

Originally posted by mikagurl23

thank you for that! i just said something horrible, lemme go
change it! all the armaan fans get me soo agrivated that it
makes the purab fnas so mad that they say something horrible!
and fight always continues! its really tempting to say something
bout the other side becuz they always i mean ALWAYS make
fun of purab sayign he's uncle purab or he has white hair
making him look old! everyoen has different opinions, but no
one simply respects it!

-mika

thank

u ar right.some arman fan dont have a little bit respect for
purab.they always criticise purab and purab fan.that is not
good.we purab fan want impartial behave from mods of this
site.bcus arman fans behave is so disregardable for us i cant
tolaret it any more.i am felling now i have to leave this site.i
always want peace.i tried it.but it is some arman fans behave
that is they like to fight with purab fans.i want peace thats it.now
this is timefor change their behave those arman fans who likes
to fight.we all purab fan want peace.iknow some arman fan
who ar my best friend.they ar soooooooooooooooooooooo
nice persone.so i must have to say like mythose friend
everyone should make them nice persone.i am not saying i am
doa tulchi.but i promise i will never fight with arman fan
again. even they kick me or purab or another purab fan like
football i will never fight with them.from today i am a friend of
arman fan.i am watting for those real nice persons friendship.i
hope i will get lots of sweet nice friend from arman fan
circle.love for all arman fan

Confused
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 08 March 2005 at 3:19pm | IP Logged

That was so sweet of you Opola.Very very sweet.Yes,you will have great friends in us.

Thanks Lakshmi for putting up the post.I am so glad to see that we are back on track. And how beautifully put princess,Ides, Anjali and Pj04 !!

mikagurl, difference of opinion is something even a mother and a son have,a father and a daughter have.As human beings,we have certain  mindsets and it is not wrong to oppose a view.Getting aggravated does not solve the issue not does it make the other person see your way.However,if we have to oppose the view,we must do it in a manner which is civil and adheres to certain common etiquette.This applies to all of us,no matter what our beliefs are.Anger breeds unrest and begets more anger.You get angry when your view is opposed,I get angry when my view is opposed.Now,if we take out swords,bellow out trumpets and charge at each other's neck hollering,'how dare you say something I don't like'.................it will probably settle the matter once and for all.But what will it achieve? Precisely nothing.

Instead lets treat  an opposing view as a subject of debate and lets keep our point across in the best possible manner without trying to impose our view or force the other person to consent with us.

And most importantly,lets be friends.

Who knows,in the next serial,Armaan or Apurva and Purab or Sameer will play out the best of friends ready to die for each other.At that point,we would end up looking a little foolish,don't you think?Wink

mahn786ch Senior Member
mahn786ch
mahn786ch

Maheen,you will live on in our hearts

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Absolutely Minnie!!! Agreed!
Rifhat Goldie
Rifhat
Rifhat

Posted: 09 March 2005 at 11:27am | IP Logged

You all have said it and i second it.

Well done Mods.

Cheers,

Rifhat

opola_islam Groupbie
opola_islam
opola_islam

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

That was so sweet of you Opola.Very very sweet.Yes,you will have great friends in us.

Thanks Lakshmi for putting up the post.I am so glad to see that we are back on track. And how beautifully put princess,Ides, Anjali and Pj04 !!

mikagurl, difference of opinion is something even a mother and a son have,a father and a daughter have.As human beings,we have certain  mindsets and it is not wrong to oppose a view.Getting aggravated does not solve the issue not does it make the other person see your way.However,if we have to oppose the view,we must do it in a manner which is civil and adheres to certain common etiquette.This applies to all of us,no matter what our beliefs are.Anger breeds unrest and begets more anger.You get angry when your view is opposed,I get angry when my view is opposed.Now,if we take out swords,bellow out trumpets and charge at each other's neck hollering,'how dare you say something I don't like'.................it will probably settle the matter once and for all.But what will it achieve? Precisely nothing.

Instead lets treat  an opposing view as a subject of debate and lets keep our point across in the best possible manner without trying to impose our view or force the other person to consent with us.

And most importantly,lets be friends.

Who knows,in the next serial,Armaan or Apurva and Purab or Sameer will play out the best of friends ready to die for each other.At that point,we would end up looking a little foolish,don't you think?Wink

minni u ar soooooooooooooo sweetHug

Go to top