Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

enough is ENOUGH...

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 6:47pm | IP Logged

Hi Everyone,

If you reading this message and thinking that it is too serious then you ARE READING IT RIGHT.  I am very sorry to say that the Armaan fan/Purab fan fights are getting out of control. Several pleas of the moderators are going unheaded. We have been leanient doesn't mean we do not want to take any action.

India-forums is a discussion forum to discuss serials on Indian television. Let us keep it that way. Let us limit our discussions to the characters of a serial and not comments on fans/people supporting characters. Also, everyone has an opnion about a chanracter. Let us learn to respect each other's feelings. 

In future, any discussion which is not restircted to the characters of the serial and/or is found instigating shall be deleted and the member shall be banned temporarily or permanently as deemed. So, it is my sincere request to all of you to think before you post. As has been said umteen number fo times, if you find a post offensive or instigating, them PM the mods for the section or the global mods and things will be taken care of.

Last of all, let me say I am very very sorry that  things have gone so far that I am having to post this message.

regards

Moderator-team @ india-forums

Edited by vijay - 04 March 2005 at 11:38am

mango Global Moderator
mango
mango

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 7:16pm | IP Logged

Thanks Laks

That's exactly wat we needed

why don't we all just stop this Armaan/Purab fights and just enjoy

Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 7:46pm | IP Logged

I totally agree with Lak. This Armaan/Purab fans fights are just getting too much. Before it use to be against Armaan and Purab, then it moved to Apoorva and Samir. Now it's against Armaan/Purab fans. Even Mods are getting PMs from members here because we belong to other fan club.

I don't know why this is so hard to understand that Armaan/Purab do not exist in real life. Why are we breaking our friendship over two TV Characters who do not exist? Real people's feelings are being hurt.

Some IF members are coming a target for personal attacks and we have zero tolerance for that. As Lak said a member who make a personal attack at someone can be banned temporarly or permentaly.

I hope that from now on people would understand that this fight is creating a lot of problems and would stop doing it.

However, if any member do become a target for personal attack and the moderators did not had the chance to deal with it, plz do PM JJKN General Discussion moderators or Globals moderators. We will help you solve the problem in a peaceful way without creating any more arrguments.

Moderators for JJKN General Discussion:

princess, Minnie, Pujas, crazyaboutpurab, Allegra

Thank You

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
I agree with you 100% Laks, Manjot, and Princess.  JJKN is just a work of fiction.  At the end of the day, the actors go home to their families and forget about the serial---they do not know or care that such battles are fought over them.  It's great that we all love the show and feel passionate about it, but is it that worth it that we degrade and put down our fellow human beings???  I should hope not....

The reason we have moderators on the forum is so that we can help you out.  If you find anyone's post to be offensive in any way or if it is directed towards you personally, instead of retaliating back, we ask that you send a PM to either one of the 5 JJKN moderators, 10 global moderators, or Vijay, the site administrator.  Due to the fact that we live all around the world in different time zones, i can safely say that there is almost always a moderator online.  There really is no excuse for you to not contact one of us if there is a problem. 

I can't say this enough times----we are each unique human beings with our own likes/disklikes and opinions in life.  If we all held the same opinion, the world would be a VERY boring place.  Then why can't we embrace the differences held among us rather than trying to stifle them?? In real life, if someone disagrees with you, do you immediately jump down their throat and start yelling at them?  I would assume you don't.  You try to reason with them.  Well, the same rule should apply to the forum.  Just because you are not able to see the other members or talk with them face to face does not give you the right to disrespect them as human beings.

So guys, please, let us continue to enjoy discussing the serial JJKN in a healthy and fun manner.
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Well said Laks, Manjot, Princi and Anju......

there is no point in hurting real people for the sake of "reel" people......the show will end in a couple of months but the bitterness/hurt remains for a long time. So kindly refrain from personal attacks......

This does not mean that there is any restriction placed on speaking out your thoughts.....certainly not.....it just means practicing some restraint in thought and words just like you would in any publlic place.....It is one thing to think or say something privately, but when u are broadcasting it from a public platform, you do need to justify ur thoughts with reason......this is what we ask of each member here

if any member feels that he/she has been attacked in a personal way, they are most welcome to approach any Global Moderators or JJKN Mods or Vijay.......Although the hope is that being mature adults, we will act in a very sensible fashion even in times when tempers fly....

An advance thnx in anticipation of ur cooperation.....
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 9:30pm | IP Logged

Very well said Laks, Manjot, Princess, Anju and Ides...

We should indulge ourself with smart and witty comments and not getting too personal or getting frustrated and trying to attack other fans..it makes no sense.

We would appreciate if a good conversation is established. If anyone feels offended or finds an offensive post, please feel free to PM any mods from JJKN section or the global mods.

Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 9:40pm | IP Logged

So true, Lakshmi Di, Manjot, Anju, Smisha, Ides and Princess.

Please don't distroy ur friendships for the characters who don't exist. JJKN will end soon. but the harsh words spoken by us to other members on the forum will last forever.

Talwar Saye Diya Howa Zakham Mit Jata Hai Per Zaban Saye Diya Howa Zakham Kabhi Nahian Hathta.

alien_visitor Senior Member
alien_visitor
alien_visitor

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
I am extremely happy to second this...

Go to top