Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sreeda18

Why should it always be damsel in distress...another low sugar level during meeting and our Khushi taking over his meeting intelligently by talking about culture+fashion...would be great!!!!

Two points we will know she is silly and balbbering yet intelligent and can get work done...so He will realise her value and probably include herin office!!!! More Arhi moments as its impossible as of now in RM

and break the traditionof man saving women...always as they are differen couple...imagine his low sugar and she immediately gears up and feeds him some sweet and then makes him rest and says i will take over the meeting from now!!!!

Then she goes on about tradition combined fashion etc...

He is still sick when the meeting is over...she litreally hold him up by supporting him by hsoulder to take him to the only room that they have booked...there is no vacnt room also and as she lays him on bed...he in subconcious hold her hand and sys "Khushi tum kahan gayi...main tho gabrah gaya etc.." remebering the forest episode

Well as for usual scence that i would love

Why not a party and they both have to attend and her gets her a nice a fshionable churidahr or saree...whcih she wears and comes to the party and they are aksed to dance together!!!!

hmmm wow!!!!!!!!

amazing. Loved all ur ideas
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Shastradhari

I want her to get wet in rain in that pink ghaghara...

I wud love to see dat aur usme ek hug bhi ho to 👏