Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

KriYaansh OS : The Circle of Life :) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

taniya_dostii

IF-Dazzler

taniya_dostii

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
nyc.. but thoda confusing tha!Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-.nandini.-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KriYaansh OS : The Circle of Life :) (Page 2)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saumya_D3

IF-Dazzler

Saumya_D3

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
OH MY GOD...!!!! it was MAGICAL...!!!!! 
amazing yaar...amazing...!!!!
 wish u'd write more...but unfortunately this is an OS...
but neway...my fav part was this...

"Mujhe laga hi tha, ki kuch aisa aayega. Andheri anjaan jagah, ajeeb situation...yahi to time hai aise baat karne ka, hai na? College mein to hum aise kabhi baat nahin karte, to tumne socha kyun na is shubh avsar ka faayda uthaya jaaye?!"

soo cute...
WOW...just WOW...

-Saumya...

-.nandini.-

-.nandini.-

IF-Rockerz

-.nandini.-

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
@Aarti...thank you sooo much! I was half afraid people wouldn't understand what I meant to convey through it, which unfortunately does seem to have been the case for some, but I'm really happy you liked it! Hug

@kriyanshfan...thank youu...!! Big smile

@sweetapple2995...thank you so much for saying that. I'm always terrified of boring people to death with the descriptive style I keep slipping into. Stern Smile

@sana.Magic...thank you so much for reading! Smile

@Tania92...you know, I did realise that I'd end up confusing a lot of people with this one. And I realised only after I'd already posted it. Sorry! If my estimation is correct, then this explanation should clear it up: the dream is meant to be a sort of symbolic narrative of their story together. Which is also why they both dream it...it gives them a different perspective on their time together so far, which they've either been taking for granted, or have been too busy tit-for-tat-ing to really look within and figure out what they really feel for each other. If you read it that way, you'll see a whole new meaning to the darkness thinning out when they decide to walk together instead of being confused alone, their hesitation to walk towards what they know is the source of light, and then the gradual brightening with each step they take until finally, there is sunrise. And this is what they themselves come to understand. To put it in the most straightforward way, it's a dream that's supposed to convey to them both that they're meant to be, and that all their conflict is only their way of denying their own feelings which, once acknowledged, can only give them happiness...hope that helps! Approve

@Saumya...thank you sooo much! I'm so happy you liked it! And that bit you quoted, lol, I couldn't not put something like that in. It's one of those things that goes so well with how Rey and Kriya are, always fighting for no particular reason...LOL

Edited by nandinidev - 10 October 2011 at 8:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetapple2995RadiantTreasure

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
hey nandini
yup that i can see lolzzz
even i was a bit confused when i started reading at eventually it was all cool
u c thats why i say ur work resemble sookie's even her work is really tough to crack believe i haven't all of her fics coz it used to sound too high class thingy to me but ya i have read sum , the one swhich i was able to understand n they are phenomenal

-.nandini.-

-.nandini.-

IF-Rockerz

-.nandini.-

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen

hey nandini
u c thats why i say ur work resemble sookie's even her work is really tough to crack believe i haven't all of her fics coz it used to sound too high class thingy to me but ya i have read sum , the one swhich i was able to understand n they are phenomenal
Lol...I see what you mean though. Sookie does some really profound work sometimes, that's true. Although I think my OS being confusing is more my fault as a writer than that of the subject matter I chose. Oh well. I learn as I go, as they say. Hope the next one turns out clearer. Smile

RadiantTreasure

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandinidev

Originally posted by kajen

hey nandini
Lol...I see what you mean though. Sookie does some really profound work sometimes, that's true. Although I think my OS being confusing is more my fault as a writer than that of the subject matter I chose. Oh well. I learn as I go, as they say. Hope the next one turns out clearer. Smile
u know but thats why i liked ur OS
it was different
believe me i don't like tooo lovey dovey ffs
m generally looking for sumthing unique
like ur work
hannah's blues(love it . i never knew of PND but after reading it . i did a lot of researching on itLOL)
annu di's it all depends on love
bheegi di's work
cat di , sazy , swanza , sushmita di
oh god i have to stop here i have along listLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

-.nandini.-

RadiantTreasure

IF-Dazzler

RadiantTreasure

Debate Mansion Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
RES!
Might take time to Edit! :(

Edit:
Wowo..nandini that's an awesome OS..and thank's for the explanation..we do get the idea of u'rs behind writing it..ofcourse i see that both u r OS deal with Dreams turning to reality..where in Swaron OS..sharon n swayum tried to face their dream n somewhere change it as sharon did..
But here kriyaansh tries to go away ..escape from eachother even though they know they can't live without eachother n only when they are together makes them complete n individually they are just alone,confusedConfused!I hope they understand itsoon n the see the sunrise(light) soon!Big smile
Where Swaron is Mystery couple..Kriyaansh is Confused couple LOL(Though i also call them Magical too
Day Dreaming).
Good wishes n waiting for many shots!Hug
Sri:-)

Edited by Xx.Sri.xX - 11 October 2011 at 6:12am

-.nandini.-

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
WOW one word Nandini U R A BEAUTIFUL WRITERClapClapEmbarrassed
dis is sooo FREAKING AMAZINGBig smile...its really MINDBLOWINGEmbarrassed
i've never read anything sooo amazing as dis oneEmbarrassed
the way u hav xplained the whole dream...which made Kria feel so real nd den when she meets Rey and when they think they r lost nd both of them realising dat dey had d same dream WOW it was all soo beautifully xplainedDay Dreaming
but wen u added d xplanation of d dream at the end OMG i was lyk HUH...u hav xplained it sooo nicely everything den perfectly sat in my head and i jus fell more in LUV wid dis OSEmbarrassed
gosh i feel soo SPEECHLESS aftr reading dis it was sooo AWSUMBig smile
plz keep writing more nd do pm me wen u write sumthing wud LUV 2 read ur workEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

RadiantTreasure

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.