KriYaansh - 2 lIVES , 1 WORLD PARt 6 Updated 19/12

Infinities thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys , I have started to write an FF on MY Fav Jodi KriYaansh . This is no intention to hurt any1z feelingz . This just my Fictional creations . PLease Do comment . Would luv ur suggestion . Thank u 4 reading ๐Ÿ˜Š

HeY guys if u want 2 get added in d PM list like the post , request for it in your post or simply msg me .

AFTER the intense rose day party and the electrofying dance which had shown reyz anger , kria was really upset and hurt . She actually never meant to slap him . It was just an outbreak of her emotions that how can rey , his line cutter can think about her like this . It left a deep wound on her heart and after the dance she was broken into tears and went running outside the college . Swayam saw her running outside the hall and tried to stop her .

SwAYAM - Kria wait , for god sake"s please listen to me , I know that u r hurt but ... 

Kria - (hiding her tears from swayam , just stop it swayam , I SAID STOP IT . i had enough of rey and his frustration . What the hell does he think he is . firstly , trying to becum my frnd , then insulting me in front of the whole college and then trying to hurt me . i have had enough i am going . (she goes)

Swayam - I need to sort this . kria actually feels for him as she was affected by his speech .and rey has started to kill his love for her . I cant keep KriYaansh luv at stake.
(goes to rey but sees the whole gang around him )
Swayam - Aree yaar yeh log rey ko ek minute ke liye bhi akela nhi chodte . IDEA( he turns off the lights and requests the play a romantic song and uses the opportunity and snatches him from the crowd. accidently he falls on rey and munna sada doli chaddh gaya band baj gaya)

Rey - (pushes him away )Wowowowowh , Swayam , i never expected ke sharon nhi mili toh u startd using boys, but stay away from me dude , I AM STRAIGHT.

Swayam - juzt shut up and listen to me , kria...

rey - agar tujhe uss baa... , i mean uss weakling ke bare mein baat karni hai , toh m nt interestd.

swayam - baat toh mujhe uske baare mein hi karni hai , aur tujhe sunni bhi padegi , atleast humari dosti ke khatir

rey - fine , but only for u , but fast 

swayam - Thank u ,i knw rey ki kria ney tumhe thapad markar theek nhi bt tumne bhi usko poori college ke samne insult karke theek nhi kia tha . u hav got no rite to hurt her .

rey - Insult , aur maine , r u mad , mein toh usse red rose dena chahta tha aur USNE...

Swayam - dnt tell me ke tumhe kcuh pata nhi hai

rey - kya ?

Swayam tells him the whole story that how sharon insulted her in front of the whole college , hw she ws broken into tears whn she came to knw that this was your speech . Rey was taken aback . He was in a state of shock . after gaining his senses )

Rey - oHHH GODD maine kya kar diya , Maine apni , apni Baat cutter ka DIL tode diya .Agar aur koi uski jagah par hota toh revenge lene ke baare mein sochtaa . .Par Usko meri baaton se fark padta hai , she feels for me , isliye usse bura laga . Aur aaj maine phir se kria ko hurt kiya . i feel , i feel like killing my self(starts to remember how rudely he behaved with kria and hurted her during the dance and a tears falls fro his eyes )

swayam - its okk yaar , tujhe pata nahi tha , abb listen u need to apologise o kria .

rey - Haan But Kaise ?

Swayam - (with a grin)AISE ( tells him the plan in his ears)

Next part promo

Rey tries to bump into kria"s house at night . Kria gets frightened . Both share some amazing time ...

๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š Thanks for reading๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

please do comment๐Ÿ˜Š

List of PM :
niki4life
tania92
kriyareyD3
crazysky
amss4u
100littledevils
Xx.sri.xX
Reylover
SwaRonluver666
Kriyaansh3103
skkm
awesomeabshu
kutekriya_97
_monu_
dildostiidancee
sapna_gada
switangel27
ketaki123
muks20
deepa101
sweetapple2995
monaya24
harshitagangwan
kritikakapoor
pujaadworld
kriyansh
pranathi14
radzammy
suchitrabehera
sweetheart17
sugarcubes
Magical_Mania
Karunyandrea
aashima.jindal
Kriyanshswaron9
kriyansh960
loveukriyaansh
The007shivani
luv_Arsha
twilightmystery
SSsanasonu
LoveKriyansh
KriYaanshlover9
KriaReyansh
varshasubramani

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

update (part 2 )

rey - (Tensed) R u sure , yeh Plan work karega naa ?

Swayam  - if u ask me this question again , i swear , I WILL KILL U , NOW GOOO , ur baat cutter needs u ...

rey - Thanks bro (with a smile )( Rey climbs through the pipeline to kria"s flat . He sees her sleeping on the Study table with her hair twirling on her face ) Kitni pyaari aur innocent lag rahi hai meri baat cutter sote hue , but jab uthte hue yehi smile kab bomb blast mein badal jaati hai pata hi nhi chalta ( Smiles cutely and the OHHoooHHHooo tune starts and after some tym he gets back into his senses) Rey , concentrate , abhi toh baat cutter soh rhi hai isliye mission kria maaanooee plan kal work out karenge .

(While climbing down accidently hits the window pane and due to its noise kria gets awake ) 
rey - ouch !!!!

Kria - (goes to the window) kya hua , yeh kiski awaaz hai ? I guess i am dreaming

Rey - ( Hanging from the 8th floor of the Bldg) KRIA , KRIA , HELPPP , NAHI TOH MEIN MARR JAONGAA !!!!

Kria - AAP , aapki yaha aane ki himmat kaise hui ??

Rey - mujhe lec dena bandh karo n please HELP ME , waise bhi kisi ke ghar mein ghussna  ne saja ae maut nahi hotii !!!

Kria - (in a hurry )OKKK , fine ( Tries to pull him , but her she was to weak to pull reyz strong body , but finally she tried harder and she succeeded but it caused a jerk causing rey and kria to fall on kria"s bed with rey on her and OhhoooHHHooo HEyhEyhEy aHHHaaahhaa  )

Rey -( thought - andhere mein bhi kitni sundar lagti hai meri baatcutter , she tried to get her free but he held her tight , she soo beautiful and charming tht he couldnt help himself , he slowly leaned towards her cheeks and kissed her gently , kria also couldnt get her free as  She didnt wanted him to make her  free , she felt like staying in his arms like this forever... )

( their romance was cut short by kria"s mom)

Kria"s mom - Kria beta kya hua sab theek hai naa ?

Kria - ARREE BAAPRE jhaansii ki raani , rey , aap , aap chup jaaeyee bed ke niche , nahi , parde ke nichi nahi, haan haan cupboard ke andar .

Rey - okk okk fine 
( kria opened the door)

Kria"s mom -( Came inside and began to inspect the room ) Kya hua kria iski awaaz aa rahi thi ?

Kriaa - KKKuch nahi mom , bass UMMM aaa mein gana gaa rhi thi .

kria"s mom - GANA , ladke ki awaaz mein , Kria saach bolo ??

Kria - (pushes her mom towards the door )MOM appne promise kia tha naa app shaak nhi karoge , ab aap jaao , mujhe bahaut neend aa rhi hai

kria"s mom - Fine , sorry , i trust u , byee good nite .
(kria closes the door and opens the cupboard )

Kria - aap please yahan se jaaeye , app already college mein meri pareshniyan badha chuke hai par ghar mein toh mujhe chain se rehene dijiye 

Rey - par ms.dehradun , meri baat toh suno...

kria- muhje aapki koi baat nhi sunani , aap please yahan se jaaeye

rey - fyn , (sits sternly on the bed)main bhi tumhari baat nhi sunugaa , jab tak tum meri baate nhi sunti , tab tak evn i wnt goo

kria - (in utter frustration ) FINE kya baat karni hai appko

rey - thtz like my baat cutter (sweetly just chews his tongue for adding MY, awww) i mean uhhh forget it , this is for u (wid a 100 million dollar smile ,gives her yellow flowers and her fav chcolates (tells her the whole story , how he misunderstood her and how he was never knowing the reason why she slapped him and he even told her that he just wanted to end the fights and start their new friendship on the friendship day )

Kria - ( After thinking a bit ) AaPKI toh bacchpan ki aadat hai naa jhoothi kahaniyaan banane kii, mein aapki baatien kaise maan loon , aur agar aap ko itna hi boora lag raha tha humari fites ka toh app ek baar aapkar mere appko thapad marne ki reason nhi pooch sakte the ?

Rey - Mujhe galti ho gayi kria , but even u knw ki mein jhoot nhi bole raha , i m really sorry for what i hav done . tum jo saza doogi mujhe woh manzoor hai , chahe toh mujhe aur dus thapad mar lo but...

Kria - MMMujhe sochne ke liye thoda waqt chahiye , mein aapse phir baath karungi

Rey - fyn kal college mein milte hain 
(he turns to go kria notices him go and picks up the yellow roses and her fav chocolates and smiles , rey actually notices her smiling and he becomes happy )

REY - Mission complete , baat cutter is smiling !!!!!!

NEXT PART PROMO

kria and rey come to college , rey tries to talk to her , bt she keeps ignoring him , bt finally he gets a chance to talk to her .

Please do comment๐Ÿ˜Š . thanks for reading

If u wanna be added in the Pm , either request for it in your post , like my topic or simply Msg me๐Ÿ˜Š

Page info 

Part 1 and part 2 - Page 1
Part 3 - page 3
part 4 - page 4
Part 5(promo)- Page 7
Part 5 - UPDATED pg 8
part 6 - page 14
Edited by kriyansh117 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
wow...hope next day in college... of.course firescape scene...!!!!!
skkm thumbnail
plzzz post more i luve them post fast plzzz
JugHo786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
cute upd8!
kah aisa hota toh ab tak KriyaAnsh frends ban chuke hote...๐Ÿ˜
Infinities thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thankz a lot guyz , for d likes n comments ๐Ÿ˜Š
kria_d3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Cute FF...plz  post more...
vidya_955 thumbnail
Im luvving ur ff please add me to the pm list!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
100littledevils thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
aww that was cute!!!! loved it!!! plz update soon!!!
Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
nice update man...cant wait 4 the next part

sweetapple2995 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i loved the first chapter yaar and how sweetly he says sorry to her sooo cute pllzzz pm me as well :)