Pavitra Rishta

PR{DECISION}-11th Oct11-Video PROMO !DVDQ!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Nipun97-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nipun97-

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TanyazThaneebhallaroxsuanSushitaLover23.Mandy.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PR{DECISION}-11th Oct11-Video PROMO !DVDQ!" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
I'm hoping against hope that the adoption will NOT happen!!!
I know it's a high possibility that it will go through, but until we see that scene on Monday, I will keep that small hope alive.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TanyazThaneeSushitaLover23.Mandy.

Thanee

IF-Dazzler

Thanee

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suan

I know it's a high possibility that it will go through, but until we see that scene on Monday, I will keep that small hope alive.

Me too dear Sharondi...I've a little hope... a small flame which is till burning..

But really if Manv  signs this adoption paper Arman will be finished for me...
and they will deserve all misery they will get after...Unhappyand I'll not care for that...
even if they loose Sachu too...will be great...

I want them suffer for what they will do...

So let see...bye Sharondi ..take careSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TanyazJaishankarSushitaLover23suan.Mandy.

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thanee

Me too dear Sharondi...I've a little hope... a small flame which is till burning..

and they will deserve all misery they will get after...Unhappyand I'll not care for that...

Hi Thanee,
It's great to chat with you on a Sunday! I know how busy you are during the week.
I love all your posts, by the way.Smile

@bold...you said it so perfectly, Thanee.
My hope is just like your small flame still burning, fighting very strong winds yet staying alight, against all odds!!!
If Arman give up Soham, that flame will die a permanent death. I too won't be watching the show any more, regardless of when Sushant leaves. I'm so glad he's leaving. It will make it so much easier to not watch the show, and I won't miss PR at all.

As Tanya has been saying, I hope the show shuts down, so that Ankita is able to leave, if that's the only way for her to quit PR!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ThaneeSushitaLover23

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Even if one of the parent fights for the little boy and refuses totally , not agreeing to give him then I am still OK...but if both agree to give away the baby then to hell with this show...
After showing such a strong love story they are showing that Arman now consider Soham , not a symbol of their love but a mistake that should never have been made and that is why they are getting rid of this child before he damages their world any more ...this I will not be able to tolerate ...but even if one parent gives Soham his place in their heart  and fights to keep him ( I don't care if it is Manav or Archana ) then I would still think it's somewhat OK ...

ThaneeSushitaLover23suanamritaa10

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged

I totally agree Sharon, even though its highly unlikely I am still hoping that Archana will stick by her sudden change of heart and won't give her child away. These past few days she's been disturbed at the thought of giving away Soham, so hopefully its enough to shake her up and smarten up!

Originally posted by Thanee

Thanee, Manav has already been ruined for me. I was shocked that he said he'll give Soham away and even went as far to agree making it legal!

Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 09 October 2011 at 8:59pm

Tanyazshootingstar27Thaneesuan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top