Shahrukh Khan on KBC (20th Oct)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

TheGreatKingdom

TheGreatKingdom

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged

Shah Rukh Khan will be joining Amitabh Bachchan on his old TV show 'Kaun Banega Crorepati' later this month to promote his new film 'Ra.One'.

Host Amitabh said, "Back from another KBC recording ...the simplicity and determination of those that come from lesser means is astonishing. Shah Rukh drops by on set to say Hi !Will be promoting his film on KBC .. will record with him on 7th !!"

Shah Rukh has also confirmed that he will not be appearing on Salman Khan's show 'Bigg Boss' on Colors. "I won't be going on Bigg Boss for the promotion of my film. I don't think I will be able to go on the show as I won't get time. I will be on city tours that time," the star said.

The special 'KBC' episode will air on Thursday 20th October on Sony Entertainment Television Asia.

Other than that, 'Kaun Banega Crorepati' will be celebrating the festival with a week-long of special episodes. The week will consist of a 'Jodi Special', 'Bade Ache Lagte Hain' stars will also appearing during the week, as well as stars from 'CID', 'Crime Patrol' and 'Prayaschit' also cropping up on the gameshow.

Looks like these episodes will once again propel KBC to the number 1 spot. Smile

Edited by bansitank - 09 October 2011 at 8:40am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Raima36aiimSuneel_kumarswtbaby

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shahrukh Khan on KBC (20th Oct)" in Kaun Banega Crorepati 5 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rupal

IF-Dazzler

Rupal

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
oh!!!Stars from "CID" team also...Waiting to see that episode..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suneel_kumar

swtbaby

IF-Rockerz

swtbaby

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
waiting

TheGreatKingdom

TheGreatKingdom

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lavanya1998

lovely Hugwhen will sharukh khan come?

This Thursday 20th October

shaan.sunswift

shaan.sunswift

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Waiting for tommorows episode.

Nilofar0416

Groupbie

Nilofar0416

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Eagerly waiting for tomorows episode to watch

arzun-arohi

arzun-arohi

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
good episode

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.