Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Names for the couples...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

soniya_lovesu

soniya_lovesu

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
hey guys, how about making some cute names for our couples...we cant just call them by "viren and jeevika" or "virat and maanvi" or for those who like dr.manan with jeevika...so how abt making some names up?
moderators plx can u  make this topic sticky..? thank u...Smile
how about ATMAA FOR "virAT and MAAnvi" LOLLOL apart from jokes...seriously...tell me if u guys hav sth in mind

WAIT WAIT WAIT... ARE THEY ALREADY MADE????? AM I TOO LATE?????Cry THEN M SORRY FOR THIS POST GUYSS...BUT I AM LOVING THE FOUR LOVEBIRDS Smile

Edited by soniya_lovesu - 09 October 2011 at 8:00am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Names for the couples..." in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
for jeevika viren ... we can have JeeRenWink
for jeevika mannant ... JeeManLOL
for maanvi virat ... we can have MaanAtTongue
also for sisters Jeevika - Maanvi we can call them MaVikaDancing
and brothers Virat - Viren we can have ViViEmbarrassed

for offscreen

krystle - karan ... KryRanBig smile
krystle - abhinav ... KrInavSilly
krystle - nia ... KryIaClap
nia - kushal ... NiShalHug
karan - kushal ... KaShalDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soniya_lovesu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.