Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Two many emotions in here!

Angelbud Goldie
Angelbud
Angelbud

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
HI everyone,

I just wanted to say that its nice to see a few new faces here on the forum for our DABH!  I would also like to say that in the interest of continuity and a nice happy environment that if people that have been here a while please could they be a little more sensitive to new people!

One member left yesterday after a few of you were being insensitive to her/his understanding of the forum and the show.  Therefore can I suggest that perhaps if people didn't include so much negative emotions in their posts or topics we could all feel better!

If people want respect  so much from new people then they will have to perhaps show some maturity as well to gain it!  Im really enjoying the forum and i want everyone else to as well!Big smile

Edited by Angelbud - 09 October 2011 at 5:29am

Adamti Newbie
Adamti
Adamti

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
I agree with this. I'm new on here and some of the older members don't like me already and I haven't even done anything wrong but say a few things about the serial. I would really like to say what I think but I'm afraid if I do peole wil pick on me as they did with you. I would have complained about them if I was you angelbud.
Angelbud Goldie
Angelbud
Angelbud

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Adamti

I agree with this. I'm new on here and some of the older members don't like me already and I haven't even done anything wrong but say a few things about the serial. I would really like to say what I think but I'm afraid if I do peole wil pick on me as they did with you. I would have complained about them if I was you angelbud.

Well i have learnt that its better to just let them get their anger out and not take it personally.  The show seems to enrage some of them and they come on here and then take it out on me, but in understand they don't have any other outlet despite being warned.

Keep posting you opponions and dont feel that if you do they will gang up on you like they did on me.  My opponions come from the perspective of being a professional actor so im going to see things differently from the average person that works in an office or call centre job.  Because of my training I look at all aspects of characterisation not just the looks of a person ect...

So keep enjoying the forum and bring your friends as well!  They can be nice sometimes!Big smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index