part 9
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1913647&TPN=13
part 10
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1913647&TPN=14
party11
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1913647&TPN=16
part 12
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1913647&TPN=17

What a night, Aham  and Gopi were coming back home with  kokila n parag everyone was quiet, Gopi was upset   she had tears in her eyes, Aham had taken her out of the pandal  to say something to her  Gopi  I lo and then he shouts out Anita,  she sees him looking behind her  she turns round n there standin is Anita shes looking at Aham.  Gopi looks at Aham whos eyes are fixed on Anita, Gopi has tears in her eyes n leaves Aham n Anita  she couldnt believe it he was still in love with anita.    So why should she stay at mm.
chirag was driving the other car, jigar in the front seat n hetal at the back all were quiet.  Behind them in the rickshaw was  rashi and her mother  and behind all of them was kinjal n dhawal. 
 One by one  each group came to mm,  Gopi went upstairs by her self she  looked round her room, i sleep on the floor  i have no relationship with my husband,   what am i doing here?  he is still in love with anitaji.  she turns round n then hears the kokila shouting,  Mota bhabi  you see what these two did the lies n deciet each time everything has gone wrong in this house it was rashi i did not have proof  kokila tells her from the pressure cooker to now the cable tv   rashi just stood there crying, urmilla starts to fight back your daughter did not wnt gopi to marry aham she sent a letter telling her about anita if it wasnt for us then gopi would never have married aham n you would not have got your  one in a million daughter in law,  Jigar now furious  you two used us as puppets i will show you how this puppet plays now,  Gopi hearing all this walks down the stairs  everyone is standing shouting at each other  she calmly walks down  as she is doing so she takes of her jewellery  n  puts them on the couch n leaves no one notices her leaving.  she head straight for  rajpal nagar  n goes to jeetu mamah who is standing outside  for a rickshaw dhawal had called him, he sees gopi coming out n asks her whats wrong she cries n starts to tell him everything,  she tells him that she wants to start a fresh life without causes problems for everyone else,   he gives her the bank book n also 10000 ruppes then tells her to make a life for herself n to call him  if she ever needs anything he tells her he has to go to modi pawan  to sort a few things out. 
At mm jeetu walks in, he goes n sits down no one notices him  n when all is quite he speaks  has everything been said,  Good now i will talk first of all he goes up to urmilla n slaps her hard then he slaps  rashi  n tells them what he thinks of them  for your own selfish reasons  you ruined gopis life  what did she do to you, you worked her like your personal slave n treated her so badly  yet she didnt say a word to you,   she loved you as a mother if you were sick she would look after you, rashi she loved you like a sister but what did you do to her?  Rashi's head was down.
Then he went up to kokila you said to me the day gopi got married that  she would be treated like lakhsmi so do you lock your lakhsmis up in storage cupboards  because you thought she  broke her fast,  gopi looked to you as her mother, kinjal  took you necklace  n you shouted at her for that  and on many occassions you  took your anger out on her  because of others why?   kokila puts her head down.
Then he turns to Aham  my bacchi  had told urmilla n rashi she did not want to marry you because  you were in love with anita but due to their tricks she  ended up marrying you,  you slapped her for being illerate  you throw money at her  she never wanted any money she didnt want anything except a loving family n husband and what did she get for it a abusive husband,  the only thing i am grateful to you is that you did educate her at the time where she was suppose to be educated i was weak  n listened to urmiila  she wanted a naukrani  so gopi was free she wasnt going to charge her anything, so for gopi to stay at my house food n lodgings.   one by one aham got told about his faults and how he made gopi cry.    the last thing jeetu tells Aham today you told her you love anita  so now you are free of her enjoy your life with anita  i wish you and anita all the happiness because thats what gopi would want me to say to you.
Then he turns round to hetal,  you should never cover up anyones wrong doings because otherwise they will walk all over you just like my daughter did i am sorry she did.
then he looks at chirag, parag n jigar he apologies but they just like him because he is no better need to take control n take a look into what is happening in our homes what are wives are doing?  by destroying our families.  
Dhawal looks at kinjal you are free to go  i will be leaving to go back to mumbai  sassma i will sell all my stock n business  and what ever money is there i will give back to you and whatever the remainder is i will pay back each month he leaves. 
dhawal n jeetu leave n dont even look back.  Aham walks upstairs to his room he looks for gopi he looks in the bathroom  no sign of gopi  he comes downstairs goes into kitchen  then he comes back to where everyone is sitting mom where is gopi?  she looks at him she went to her room no mom shes not there,  kokila shouts gopi vahu, then jeetu comes back  he looks at them  Aham i would like gopis parents photo  plse can you get it for me,  mahma ji where is Gopi?  jeetu looks at him why are you asking now?  where ever she is she will be happy to be out of this house  i want my sisters photo plse bring it to  me?  Aham in shock, jeetu says i will get it myself he goes upstairs   n goes into gopis cupboard he takes out her  parents photo.    he comes down he says jai shri krishna n leaves.

Edited by suk19 - 30 October 2011 at 12:56pm

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

cute7indian47DamayantiM79Kula915suvaaslondonBidaaifan09shajnaiisanjaliJammonalovvElizaKawaoaz30Nijagurlrock-neela-_Precious_sam990SriBlove_u_Sarunrsk16sandyukeverkaka.lgswasthiNilu.Dasunithejazzgalsweet cherryatopNazmaJaamirkhanfanANJ4Parijatrocks.Nafisa.dumas.SajnaVe.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Modi night of turmoil part12 page17updated" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kitty.pooni

kitty.pooni

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
wow this is amazing i enjoyed reading this

please continue...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SriBsuk19

kaka.lg

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

suk19AngelicDesires

_Precious_

Goldie

_Precious_

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Wow that is really great. It would be awesome if Jeethubhai has a back bone and can show UrShi their places. 

SriBsuk19

groovy

groovy

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
brilliant man !! post us part 2 plz!!

SriBsuk19

Nilu.Dasuni

IF-Rockerz

Nilu.Dasuni

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Wow! Its fantastic.
Pls update next part soon.

SriBsuk19

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Broken Heart gopi heart broken. me too sad initially...Cry but I got over it, fabulous story. It's perfect, but in the show Jeetu would never have the b***s to say that and slap Urmila and make his daughter cower at his feet, also Gopi is too self sacrificing to confess what has happened at her saasural to Jeetu, she will just cry silently...that's what pisses me off about her sometimes. 

How come rashi's in the rickshaw with urmi? LOL 

I liked the line "I will show you how this puppet plays now" by Jigar also I like Dhawal washing his hands of Kinjal and saying I'm going to mumbai, saasuma, I will give you your money back and sell my business here, as they don't have a marriage might as well leave her. I also like the way Dhawal and Jeethu walk away, Jeethu comes back for the picture only...leaving the Modi's with their money...which they are so proud about and ill-treat people because they are rich.

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 09 October 2011 at 6:06am

SriBsuk19

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Broken Heart gopi heart broken. me too sad initially...Cry

how come rashi's in the rickshaw with urmi? LOL

Nafisa i thought you would have guessed it lol she was left at the pandal with her mother LOL

it is heartbreaking but wait good stuff for both  mainly gopi n aham not too bothered about rashi as you know

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nafisa.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top