Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: DoNotDisturb

Uh oh ! 😲 I didn't know that 😲 Anyway, I still like him only. It's his career. he cant just be stuck on one show all his life and he is getting old also. If he wants to make it big, he needs to do something big. 😳

hmm u have a point but if he wanted to do film then why took IPKKND u have to be committed to one project at a time naa poor sanaya had to do run the show alone many times anyways leave it yaar 
SoniRita thumbnail

Happy Diwaliii 🤗

u too 🤗 ❤️
GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Anu-

hmm u have a point but if he wanted to do film then why took IPKKND u have to be committed to one project at a time naa poor sanaya had to do run the show alone many times anyways leave it yaar 

Haha, I know, it's a never-ending debate that one but you see, according to me, Barun was an unknown face before IPK but when he took that up, he became famous, people recognised him, people noticed him so when something bigger came along his way he took that! That's all. Yes, he could have stayed on with IPK. It was the reason for his success but he moved on. He went ahead and took up something bigger, something better, that's actually human nature if you think of it! 😆  
SoniRita thumbnail

Haha, I know, it's a never-ending debate that one but you see, according to me, Barun was an unknown face before IPK but when he took that up, he became famous, people recognised him, people noticed him so when something bigger came along his way he took that! That's all. Yes, he could have stayed on with IPK. It was the reason for his success but he moved on. He went ahead and took up something bigger, something better, that's actually human nature if you think of it! 😆  

again a very valid point 👍🏼
SM_317 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Edited by SM_317 - 10 years ago