Nadas Oct 10-14.monday-friday on pg-1 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

I do think Sokku would be ok. If something happens to Sokku then Malar/Gopi life will be miserable so Sokku will become ok. He will support them. But while he is in the hospital no support for them.

Thittu - ippadikooda thittalamnnu intha seriali paarthu thaan kathukkanum.

ama migan .. Shocked ennama titturanga Shocked  Another thing is... for sure sokku will support them but i think this is gona cost both anna thambi relationship. Because for sure small PP wud argue with sokku Ouch further nelli said Gopi must not be accepted for any reason. For the sake of his daughter's life and being selfish Angry small PP would not want to accept Gopi and would fight with Sokku, What im wondering is, if both brothers fight .. puspa yaaru pakkam? Ermm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nadas Oct 10-14.monday-friday on pg-1 (Page 4)" in Nadheswaram forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
thanks for super updates... at last Gopi married malar..that is good thing. happy for that.  Felt bad for sokku...ashok should hit mayil and not poor sokku... wow... when meena opens her mouth...she is worst than puspha... non-stop cursing. how a mum could curse her own child? will gopi's brother enter now and marry vanitha?  more cursing are waiting for Gopi-Malar ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

migan_SK_hopper_ocean

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeydaisy

thanks for super updates... at last Gopi married malar..that is good thing. happy for that.  Felt bad for sokku...ashok should hit mayil and not poor sokku... wow... when meena opens her mouth...she is worst than puspha... non-stop cursing. how a mum could curse her own child? will gopi's brother enter now and marry vanitha?  more cursing are waiting for Gopi-Malar ..

honey... amalae.. completely forgot about this gopi's brother. I tink he might give entry soon pola Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SK_

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Nothing will happen to sokku and  he will defenitely support malar and gopi...only thing is gopi u - turn podama irukanum...my family is important nnu solli malar kku aapu vaikama irundha sari...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

miganhopper_ocean

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreenithi

Nothing will happen to sokku and  he will defenitely support malar and gopi...only thing is gopi u - turn podama irukanum...my family is important nnu solli malar kku aapu vaikama irundha sari...

Yes I agree Shree that Gopi should not U Turn saying my father, my sister - then it is going back to square one. Malar will be Pavam if it happens.

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
I pity you Laksh today update.

Without even Malar and Gopi reentry! Angry

This is my advanced gift Hug

Edited by migan - 12 October 2011 at 7:55pm

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged