Nadas Oct 10-14.monday-friday on pg-1 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreenithi

Originally posted by eclat

Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Migan ippodhiki naan sonna first one palichirichi LOL pavam sumi mudiyamalai "will edit tomolo" nu sollithangal LOLLOL

PP forum la imbuttu villigala irukeenga??Shocked

ellaam indha Meenakshi, Deivanai, Pushpa and Co kudukira training pOla...

yes eclat...naamala maadhiri (anguttu inguut yaara thedringa??...namma 2 perayum dhaan solrenLOL...) nallavangalam iruka maatangala??

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Aiyooo semma comedy ROFLROFLROFLROFL idhuellam to much over daa sumi ROFLROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nadas Oct 10-14.monday-friday on pg-1 (Page 3)" in Nadheswaram forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Thanks daa sumi for the updates ClapStar

I felt so bad for Sokku CryCry i really want that Malar brother to be beaten up nicely Angry Inniki Sokku wife acting semma super Star very original d way she cried out and shouted Clap Good acting. Would Puspa be coming? Maha varuma? Ermm I wonder what gona happen when maha sees malar and the thali Ouch

Migan.. all d best for today's episode Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

migan_SK_

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
what will happen when maha sees malar??

Hopper kku maha mela rombha paasam...ellarum thinking abt sokku...Hopper kku mattum maha nenappuLOLLOL

@all

ungal karpanai ellam avizhthu vidungappa...

ist naanLOL

Maha will come and stand infront of gopi and malar...kerosene la odara lorry maadhiri smoke will come out from maha's ears...Maathi maathi gopi and malar aa parthuttu..."Thooo" nnu sollittu she will leave...Eppudi...i will tolerate anything...but not maha's rudradandavam...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_ocean

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Appa ippo thaan moochu vaangithu - Or vazhiya innukku update yezhuthitteen. Ippadi yellama oru ponna thittuvaangga?

This Meenatchi how can she say she could have agreed forGopi Maha marriage with Gopi. Now Deivanai will show her face. All these people more and more selfish. Won't they think what is best for grownup people?

Also I feel malar will be thrown out of Gopi house when Gopi is away at the hospital. What wil lshe do?

Edited by migan - 11 October 2011 at 11:34am

hopper_ocean

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged

what will happen when maha sees malar??

Hopper kku maha mela rombha paasam...ellarum thinking abt sokku...Hopper kku mattum maha nenappuLOLLOL

@all

ungal karpanai ellam avizhthu vidungappa...

ist naanLOL

Maha will come and stand infront of gopi and malar...kerosene la odara lorry maadhiri smoke will come out from maha's ears...Maathi maathi gopi and malar aa parthuttu..."Thooo" nnu sollittu she will leave...Eppudi...i will tolerate anything...but not maha's rudradandavam...

Yennoda take...

I have this weird feeling maha will be the only person supporting Malar and Gopi? When Malar gets thrown out of Gopi house - Maha wil help her? Will it happen? I don't know - but I hope so as Gopi needs a supporter.

Hopefully no Maha Thandavam as she has been quite for some time and continue the same stand.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_SK_hopper_ocean

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Mine would be urrmmm ... Ermm

All family member's against Gopi Malar. Pandi would try to help but in order to take revenge Maha might take pandi to herside Confused Sokku will be alright and he will b d only one supporting Gopi against his wife, brother and other family nu thonudhu ...

_SK_

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks migan for the updates ClapStar

yabba yabba yabba.. kadhu kudhuthu kekemudiyavillai this menaashi talking Ouch every one of them are selfish Angry Both malar gopi thinking their father chittapa wud be there to support nu .. poithan iruku rendhu peer vekke Ouch But i was very happy to see Malar brother getting beaten up ClapWink
i hope nothing will happen to sokku ...

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Thanks migan for the updates ClapStar

yabba yabba yabba.. kadhu kudhuthu kekemudiyavillai this menaashi talking Ouch every one of them are selfish Angry Both malar gopi thinking their father chittapa wud be there to support nu .. poithan iruku rendhu peer vekke Ouch But i was very happy to see Malar brother getting beaten up ClapWink
i hope nothing will happen to sokku ...

I do think Sokku would be ok. If something happens to Sokku then Malar/Gopi life will be miserable so Sokku will become ok. He will support them. But while he is in the hospital no support for them.

Thittu - ippadikooda thittalamnnu intha seriali paarthu thaan kathukkanum.

hopper_ocean

Post Reply New Post

Go to top