India-Forums

   

Nadas Oct 10-14.monday-friday on pg-1

_SK_ Viewbie
_SK_
_SK_

Joined: 11 April 2009
Posts: 8555

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST


The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

shoobhanaselvalakshmimalligeZEESXYlakshmikrlakshyammigansupreeswash2hopper_oceanPearl.srimahoneydaisy--Siva--CarynnithyamkvMissArshi-

lakshmikr Senior Member
lakshmikr
lakshmikr

Joined: 07 July 2010
Posts: 478

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Wednesday  - 12th Oct 2011 - ella veetulayum RKO malaiCryCryCry.AngryAngry




Edited by shreenithi - 16 October 2011 at 10:04am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shoobhanamigan

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Joined: 07 June 2006
Posts: 6166

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

THURSDAY UPDATES

Santhamana oru scene aah Ermm alladhu ragalai scene aah Ouch



Innume Ragalia Ragali dhaan ma. No Escape...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_ocean

eclat IF-Veteran Member
eclat
eclat

Joined: 09 February 2009
Posts: 5358

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

THURSDAY UPDATES

Santhamana oru scene aah Ermm alladhu ragalai scene aah Ouch


nalla kaaluthulEyE indha seriala naaraswaram nu solluvOm...indha situation la neenga saanthamaana oru scene kEkkardhu konjam too much illa... Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_ocean

_SK_ Viewbie
_SK_
_SK_

Joined: 11 April 2009
Posts: 8555

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

THURSDAY UPDATES

Santhamana oru scene aah Ermm alladhu ragalai scene aah Ouch


saamy saamy...hopper kku sathama oru scene(part-1)...ragalai aa oru scene (part-2) appuram special la lolayee akka kooda oru scnen(part-3)  kudunga saamyLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_oceannithyamkv

hopper_ocean Viewbie
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Joined: 23 May 2011
Posts: 17857

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan



Innume Ragalia Ragali dhaan ma. No Escape...Wink


Originally posted by eclat


nalla kaaluthulEyE indha seriala naaraswaram nu solluvOm...indha situation la neenga saanthamaana oru scene kEkkardhu konjam too much illa... Wink


Originally posted by shreenithi

saamy saamy...hopper kku sathama oru scene(part-1)...ragalai aa oru scene (part-2) appuram special la lolayee akka kooda oru scnen(part-3)  kudunga saamyLOLLOL


ShockedShocked idhu ennapaar vamba pochu? Shocked Munnu perum ippadi sollurengal? Shocked Naan pavam lae Cry

Sumi... ennaka one two three nu sceenu vendikurengala?? Ungaalaku irukuma lagalaga inniki LOL Monday all sokku family shock shokku in hospital tues all laga laga dialogs when Gopi Malar appears, Wednesday, all swearing and cursing and opparis .. thursday all ragalai scene finished and santhamana full scene without dialog and friday Ermm pavam srima, avangalaku edhuku ragalai scene.. enmadhiri santhamana scena irakatham LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_SK_nithyamkv

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Joined: 07 June 2006
Posts: 6166

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Originally posted by migan



Innume Ragalia Ragali dhaan ma. No Escape...Wink


Originally posted by eclat


nalla kaaluthulEyE indha seriala naaraswaram nu solluvOm...indha situation la neenga saanthamaana oru scene kEkkardhu konjam too much illa... Wink


Originally posted by shreenithi

saamy saamy...hopper kku sathama oru scene(part-1)...ragalai aa oru scene (part-2) appuram special la lolayee akka kooda oru scnen(part-3)  kudunga saamyLOLLOL


ShockedShocked idhu ennapaar vamba pochu? Shocked Munnu perum ippadi sollurengal? Shocked Naan pavam lae Cry

Sumi... ennaka one two three nu sceenu vendikurengala?? Ungaalaku irukuma lagalaga inniki LOL Monday all sokku family shock shokku in hospital tues all laga laga dialogs when Gopi Malar appears, Wednesday, all swearing and cursing and opparis .. thursday all ragalai scene finished and santhamana full scene without dialog and friday Ermm pavam srima, avangalaku edhuku ragalai scene.. enmadhiri santhamana scena irakatham LOL



Ithu yenna Ora vanjanai Hopper. Ungalukkum Srimmakum mattum Samdhanam matha yellarukkum ragali? I am sure no escape for Srima - Giving the Friday touch.

For you I am ok with Sumi's recipe(as long as one scene with Lolayee) Wink Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_ocean

hopper_ocean Viewbie
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Joined: 23 May 2011
Posts: 17857

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Migan ippodhiki naan sonna first one palichirichi LOL pavam sumi mudiyamalai "will edit tomolo" nu sollithangal LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

migan_SK_

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Nadhaswaram Jul 12-16 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions

2 3

Author: _SK_   Replies: 20   Views: 2894

_SK_ 20 2894 24 July 2010 at 2:42am by honeyrose
Nadhaswaram May 24-28 Updates in Pg 1 & Discussions

2 3

Author: MP_Radha   Replies: 18   Views: 2057

MP_Radha 18 2057 31 May 2010 at 2:13am by _SK_

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index